Founding Member
Founding Member
oJW2JMpm.jpg
I thought the song was about Keith Richard's taste for pu$$ee
It's like a nightmare isn't and it will never stop

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Love the song. But I never knew the lyrics were as nasty as they are. Holy cow.

Believe it or not - I am with them dropping the song or changing up the lyrics. Yowza for bad.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Next up on the cancel list: “You Gotta Move,” Beggars Banquet, Let It Bleed, Sticky Fingers, Exile on Main St., “Can’t You Hear Me Knocking,” “Wild Horses,” “Dead Flowers” and “Moonlight Mile.”

Yep also don't forget about goats heads soup which is a tribute to Satan

Why can't we just turn the station or skip to the next track, if you think brown sugar is bad try listening to the lyrics of under my thumb or sticky fingers

https://www.timeisonourside.com/SOBrown.html

This gives you some insight into what the song is about

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ok, Mr potato-head going tranny and superman catching the gay is one thing but this on top of it now along with all the hundreds/thousands of similar stupid bs instances is enough .. Seriously, when does the laughing it off stop!? ;:;barf

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
In someways I'm kind of making fun of the liberal state of mind at destroying everything that they have fought so hard for so long to get notoriety for. I mean I'm not not just talking about superman, the rolling stones, or rage against the machine yes anyone remember these guys in the early 2000s in thier fuck you attitude well look at them now. Demanding everyone get the jab or don't come to our concert. They liberals are literally eating themselves from the inside and everything that isn't pc to them its like the liberal and the conservative finally switched roles after fighting for freedom of expression without apologizing for it. Hence Johnny rotten sex pistols said it best
O2DRU5T2.jpg

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I never really listened to the lyrics before now in my entire life. Obviously not very classy. Huh.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
ha had no idea what the words were but im thinking a lot of rap songs say some not to nice of things.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know what we can do, lets just delete\cancel\get rid of everything said and done from the beginning of time until this very moment.
Lets start everything over from scratch...................................Oh wait.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had a psychic feeling about this thread before opening it. I was hoping it was wrong and the thread about dry rub. Saw an interview with Mick and Keith a while back where they both said when Charlie was done so were they. The article seems to prove otherwise. Even as I'm one of the few who like all The Who's drummers since Keith Moon; I don't see how they'll ever regain the Watts' groove.

I know it's only rock and roll but I like it.

That is all.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im ok with them changing the lyrics/song because it is THEIR song. I dont think it is the right choice, giving in to the radicals just encourages them, they dont quit, they just move on to the next item, until we wont have anything left, except the left...

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Come on folks....1969 "brown sugar"great tune....,maybe some thicker skin is needed....when will this changing history bullshit end?brown sugar is our history...In 1969 the stones were in a battle of the greatest with the beatles,I remember the beatles being ban from the U.S in 1970,nixon mandate....my how times have changed.

"Rap" songs? nope just head boppin bass...with alot of "yo yo" lyric's.

Last edited:

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree Snow, look at all the statues/monuments that have come down from our history. Is the removal "actually" going to make the change ? I think not. . .

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Come on folks....1969 "brown sugar"great tune....,maybe some thicker skin is needed....when will this changing history bullshit end?brown sugar is our history...In 1969 the stones were in a battle of the greatest with the beatles,I remember the beatles being ban from the U.S in 1970,nixon mandate....my how times have changed.

"Rap" songs? nope just head boppin bass...with alot of "yo yo" lyric's.

For example look at the halftime show performers this year for the super bowl, do they get a free ride on censoring since they have been oppressed for millions of years. Last part is over generalized of course

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The black rap turds can blabber anything they want and it's all ok

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
For example look at the halftime show performers this year for the super bowl, do they get a free ride on censoring since they have been oppressed for millions of years. Last part is over generalized of course

I won't be watching the SB again this year but will place a bet on a drive-bye shooting when vegas makes the odd's....with these rap clowns appear,bad always follows it seems.Have yet to see a drive-bye or any shooting at a good ole country venue.

MarbleEyez

Founding Member
Founding Member
I won't be watching the SB again this year but will place a bet on a drive-bye shooting when vegas makes the odd's....with these rap clowns appear,bad always follows it seems.Have yet to see a drive-bye or any shooting at a good ole country venue.

You should probably run a quick google search of "Route 91 Harvest Festival". You know, one of the deadliest mass shooting in US History.

Browneye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Funny how rappers can sing about raping and beating up women and there is crickets. Canceling aging white rockers over song lyrics good. Actually criticizing countries thoughout the world that Still are Practicing Slavery Today, bad.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74