Happy Halloween

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
It’s not Halloween Mr. Stevenson

- - - Updated - - -

Or however you pretend to be.....

since you rotate screen names, do identify as male with one, female with another, or fag with both?

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes yes he does.. Mr nightmare has a ton of good creepy true stories on youtube as well.. Where was YouTube in the 90s!?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
It’s not Halloween Mr. Stevenson

- - - Updated - - -

Or however you pretend to be.....

since you rotate screen names, do identify as male with one, female with another, or fag with both?

"Mr. Stevenson" once asked you if your replies to my posts are code for the gay. You took offense when I stated I like the ladies and offered resources to get your guts rocked at various Cenex stations. I retardly apologized to you via PM and deleted the posts but now believe your extreme consternation was the result of guilt you feel about any void in your colon.

Our correspondence is available on my MS login.

Some of this guilt may be assuaged from an old episode of MASH (episode George) ("that is all" from MASH movie--1974?...) and even an episode from the obscure sit-com "Carter Country".

Espringers was not entirely wrong from the "Mr. Stevenson" thread. I fucked up thinking a smart kid was a troller. Your post reminded me to send a PM apology to Happy and Logan. It's none of your goddamn business where I've been.

I love this place and it's a hell of a lot more fun to be "svnmag".

I hope you don't fill your hole by bragging about wounding another kid's cat with a pellet gun.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy has some creepy stories...wanna get creeped out? Watch a little MrBallen!

THAT was the guy I was looking for in the beginning! Couldn't remember his name!!

Last edited:

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pretty sure I speak for most when I say that we're happy to have the original svnmag back but I'll always refer to you as Norwegian Sven.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
OH CRAP!! That damnable christmas music will be starting soon. ;:;barf

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ya! And supposedly they are still out there somewhere! Probably running for Congress as a liberal...

- - - Updated - - -

That guy is phenomenal at telling stories! Mostly creepy stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if he told the story of Brian Laundrie and Gabby Petito in a few years. That's right up his alley!

- - - Updated - - -

I would never eat my dead relatives...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84