Happy Halloween

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
8353C0AF-94B5-4EBF-931B-EF645F26941D.jpg

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like to get loaded up on Cheetos and orange finger my way through the neighborhood during the sacred holiday.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
W

- - - Updated - - -

Where is "esp" when we need him?

Okay I'll oblige....

"What the fuck just happened?"

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Mr. Stevenson" once asked you if your replies to my posts are code for the gay. You took offense when I stated I like the ladies and offered resources to get your guts rocked at various Cenex stations. I retardly apologized to you via PM and deleted the posts but now believe your extreme consternation was the result of guilt you feel about any void in your colon.

Our correspondence is available on my MS login.

Some of this guilt may be assuaged from an old episode of MASH (episode George) ("that is all" from MASH movie--1974?...) and even an episode from the obscure sit-com "Carter Country".

Espringers was not entirely wrong from the "Mr. Stevenson" thread. I fucked up thinking a smart kid was a troller. Your post reminded me to send a PM apology to Happy and Logan. It's none of your goddamn business where I've been.

I love this place and it's a hell of a lot more fun to be "svnmag".

I hope you don't fill your hole by bragging about wounding another kid's cat with a pellet gun.

- - - Updated - - -

THAT was the guy I was looking for in the beginning! Couldn't remember his name!!

To be clear, you fired the first shot on fishing buddy way back when. I smoked you out from your Stevenson screen name as Svnmag immediately. You are weird in my mind and always will be. It doesn’t mean I don’t like you, it just means I think you’re a weird dude on mushrooms most of the time.......

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh yeah?!! Your meemaw eats Product 19!!!

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The day this storm hit I was in western minn goose hunting,local weather before day break called 2-4"s,later that day as the storm hit I headed towards kearny nebraska for opening pheasant season which is the first weekend in november,mid morning weather reported 4-6"s of snow forcasted,30mph nw winds kept the country hiways clear of snow drifts heading south,spent the night in sioux falls sodak and halloweened partied down with stranded motorist's as the snow kept falling all night,interstate was closed down by day break heading west,12"s on the ground ,still 30-40mph nw winds kept country hiways north/south clear ,drove straight south to grand island neb,this storm ended with 12"s of snow in southern nebraska...made for a supurb day pheasant hunting,infact stopped shooting pheasants the following day,it was to easy,all bunched up so just took pics and ran my dog for my host hunter's.following day another weather front rolled in,rain first then it froze turned to more snow,we found bunches of frozen dead pheasants everywhere,following year's pheasant hunting in that part of nebraska was never the same.Back home my old lady said she was snowed in with 30"s of snow,drift's 10' high,had a great neighbor that dug her out.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76