Homicide ? Alec Baldwin

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pressure nightmare!

ya think?

my response was to Achucker post #32

fill the cylinder chambers too

my point was, you can make any revolver or rifle super safe to have on set if your crew is too retarded to follow firearm safety

- - - Updated - - -

Shooting a scene. Shooting right at the person holding the camera to get the “looking down the barrel shot” or whatever…shot her right in the chest. Went through her and hit the guy behind her also.

remote camera might be best for those shots eh?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now the liberals media is somehow spinning up a lather of conspiracies that it was a trump supporter who replaced blanks with live rounds.;:;rofl

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wonder how the new to be made movies turn out when the actors hold out their fingers and go "PEW PEW PEW".

labhunter66

Founding Member
Founding Member
Strange coincidence that this woman's husband is an attorney working for the Clinton's on the Durham Russia probe. Hard to think this could have been an intentional act but a lot a people connected to the Clinton's sure have some strange "accidents".

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
nkXP2B4L.jpg
More finger pointing

- - - Updated - - -

kp7mbWrW.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Cbt1ytfJ.jpg
People on the movie set Rust were actually shooting live rounds through the exact guns that were used on the movie set between film shooting

- - - Updated - - -

ZcSpkgMx.jpeg

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
When I look at all this I can't help think this couldn't have happened to a nicer guy:::
Karma is a bitch and I think the liberal side just got a dose of some over due karma.

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think it's easy to point the finger and call him an idiot. However, we've got to realize how blessed we are to grow up and be taught safe use of firearms. What is normal for us in terms of firearms safety means nothing to a person with no experience. Add in the fact that it's a movie and is "fake", and you get people who probably have no real firearms experience doing scary things. Would I personally check the firearm (even assuming it was setup with blanks or whatever) before shooting a scene like this? Absolutely. But thinking that some actor with no real firearms training would do the same is a little bit of a stretch too. Firearms safety should be universal, but we live in two different worlds. Regardless of if you love or hate the guy, I feel bad for the whole situation. A job with what was supposed to be "lookalike" firearms caused the death of a person along with injuries to another. Let alone the guilt that anyone would have pulling the trigger in what was obviously assumed to be a blank loaded gun. It looks bad for firearms as a whole, people who have no knowledge just see more bad press associated with firearms. Bottom line, we are all lucky to know gun safety. Teach it to your kids, even if they don't hunt. There are just too many situations they could be put in with guns that they need to fully understand.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fuck if that’s how easy it is to get rid of lib tards I can spare a few rounds. Anybody up for an ammo drop?

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaki...sed-by-crew-off-set-for-live-target-practice/

Report — Gun that killed Halyna Hutchins used by crew for live target practice

The gun that killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on a New Mexico movie set had been used by crew members offsite for fun, a new report claims. The gun, which was fired by Alec Baldwin on the set of the movie “Rust,” may have even been loaded with live rounds when it was used for what was essentially target practice, TMZ reported.

Multiple sources connected to the production of the film told TMZ that the gun was fired at off-the-clock gatherings – which could explain how a live round found its way into the gun’s chamber.

Another source who was on set told the outlet that when cops arrived they found live ammo and blank rounds stored in the same area, where the fatal mix-up could have occurred.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought everything was computer generated now days. Movies made today suck. It's so hypocritical of these Hollywood dipshits to make a ton of money off the gun violence they produce all while pushing for gun restrictions. Fuck them!

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think it's easy to point the finger and call him an idiot. However, we've got to realize how blessed we are to grow up and be taught safe use of firearms. What is normal for us in terms of firearms safety means nothing to a person with no experience. Add in the fact that it's a movie and is "fake", and you get people who probably have no real firearms experience doing scary things. Would I personally check the firearm (even assuming it was setup with blanks or whatever) before shooting a scene like this? Absolutely. But thinking that some actor with no real firearms training would do the same is a little bit of a stretch too. Firearms safety should be universal, but we live in two different worlds. Regardless of if you love or hate the guy, I feel bad for the whole situation. A job with what was supposed to be "lookalike" firearms caused the death of a person along with injuries to another. Let alone the guilt that anyone would have pulling the trigger in what was obviously assumed to be a blank loaded gun. It looks bad for firearms as a whole, people who have no knowledge just see more bad press associated with firearms. Bottom line, we are all lucky to know gun safety. Teach it to your kids, even if they don't hunt. There are just too many situations they could be put in with guns that they need to fully understand.

It was not a "lookalike" firearm it was a real gun they were using as a toy in their fantasy dress up alternative reality world. Guns should never be used as toys, although they like to label it as a " prop " to make is sound politically correct.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
sounds like somebody didn't check the firearm themselves

sounds like somebody committed criminally negligent manslaughter

it is really such a bizarre coincidence that one of Hollywood's biggest jackwagon hypocrites pulled the trigger

- - - Updated - - -

It was not a "lookalike" firearm it was a real gun they were using as a toy in their fantasy dress up alternative reality world. Guns should never be used as toys, although they like to label it as a " prop " to make is sound politically correct.

to think that firearm safety isn't mandatory for those on set is pretty shocking

look at the crap most of us "normal people" have to do for just for hunting, concealed weapons, working with ag chemicals, working on removing old fuel tanks, and on and on and on and on

yet in CA, some dimwitted actor can wave around weapons of all variety, sometimes loaded, without any training???? wtf

they truly are a "rules are for thee, not for me" elitists

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Crazy as it is,baldwin should own this,6 stage personel walked of the stage the day before as dickhead was having a melt down and creating a unsafe environment.more to this story,baldwin was quick to pass the buck about a hot gun.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm tired of the media labeling this a a "prop gun". If it fires live ammo, it's a REAL GUN!! It may be being used as a prop, but it is a real gun. Idiots with guns is always a bad bad combination. I doubt many on that set couldn't tell a live round from a blank round.

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member

I fully understand it was real. Use of the words lookalike were meant as through the movie viewers eyes. If you read the whole of my post I’d think you would understand I knew it was a real gun and that their lack of safety was unacceptable.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Alec Baldwin was a piece of garbage before this. He’s just upped his own garbage anti.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 138
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77