Homicide ? Alec Baldwin

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I really dont see how this could have been an accident, someone in the mix made this happen.

Oh and fuck Baldwin

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
We now have 4 pages trashing (mostly) Alec the idiot. I like it!

He should do go to jail, but he'll get off scott free. He should crawl in a hole and disappear, but he'll continue to torture us with his presence...This is the way of the elite class...get used to it!

- - - Updated - - -

Screenshot 2021-10-21 185156.jpg

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well he and his movie will never see a penny of my money that's fer sure!!!

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
In 2016 Baldwin said if Trump wins the election, he Baldwin, is moving out of the country.

But the blowhard did not.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im I the only one who is curious what caliber he was shooting and what bullets he used? Hope he rots in prison, but its unlikely...

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
The way I understand it, he was sitting in a church pew, drew cross body and gun gets pointed straight at camera. i don't know if the scene call for the trigger pull. Sounds like they did one take and were preparing for a re shoot because of a shadow. They decided to do a practice run while waiting. Bang, now I am no revolver expert or liberal apologist but if a revolver is pointed at the camera, having visible cartridges in the cylinder would be expected for reality. So if he pull the trigger in the take that was ruined by a shadow, wouldn't it have cycled the next round into the firing position? Lots of ways this could have been/ should have been averted. Sad deal, wonder how it will spin into a push for more gun control. Perhaps the elimination of firearms use in hollywood? Would that hurt us more than them?

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I'm not in support of Alec Baldwin nor thinks he needs to be strung up. The industry uses "props" to fool us and there should be safeguards just like any other industry. I'm sure Osha is looking in it also. Anyway check out this video. Very interesting fwiw.

https://youtu.be/FP-4KtmfK3M

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder if this poor girls death will go down as a covid death? All kidding aside.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure how to interpret the above couple posts. I'm in agreement with Lunker's opinion of this "vaccine". FIW.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure how to interpret the above couple posts. I'm in agreement with Lunker's opinion of this "vaccine". FIW.
Baldwin has killed one person that we know of for certain, which is more than what Lunk has killed by wandering around our country side without a vaccination shot in his arm. Because we all know that the clot shot is really not saving anyone.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Watch this...Video...

Just goes to show just how out of touch with reality these morons are...can't believe I just heard a human being say this...Par for the course I guess...

Screenshot.jpg

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yeah,that's it a month later ...."I didn't pull the trigger" F U just like goofball biden,say shit,do stupid shit all caught on video...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76