Winter show deals

Jm1986

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know a lot of you guys wanna get through the boat and hunting seasons before even thinking about ice fishing. But I’m trying to plan ahead a little bit.
What kind of deals on fish houses can a person expect at some of these winter shows coming up soon. Is it worth waiting to buy one expecting to actually save some money?

Greenhorn

Honored Member
This year may be tough to find deals. Heck, with Biden's shipping crisis it may be tough to find anything after the initial inventory sells. That coupled with inflated prices probably means very few deals, but that's just my guess. Basically what I have been hearing is if you are wanting to buy something, do it asap as you may not be able to find it later.
Let's go Brandon!

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm planning on heading to the Fargo Ice Show to find a deal on an ice jacket for the kids. Other than that, I am glad I got into ice fishing and bought everything I need last year. However, I might buy the new Frabil tip-up that circulates the water to keep the hole from freezing.

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a friend who ordered a new boat last March. Boat is done, but no motor. I ordered a CanAm Defender last May and have no idea when it comes. I sure hope before I head to Lake Winnipeg. The new Humminbird Mega Lives are almost as rare as a unicorn. Buy stuff now as it likely won't be there tomorrow. A friend at Runnings said so far their only ice fishing equipment is last year's. Normally, they have about half the new stuff in by now.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree with the above. Likely no real "deals" but what they bring is what they have. And there's a good chance if you want something and it's available now, better pony up as it likely will be gone when the hardwater season really kicks in.

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So you're saying I should buy my livescope now????

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
yes, from me for $500 less than retail. LNIB

Sorry man, we messaged on BisMan when i saw your add on there too. I need the transducer and black box, already have the 93sv, GT54 ducers, and custom ice box from a sweet fall deal last year.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
even parts and service will be a lengthy ordeal.

Thanks biden

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75