Kyle Ritenhouse~

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Might be hard for KYLE to melt into society,his baby face n all,forget about growning facial hair other than a little "sack hair" on his chin,bet he doesn't shave yet....

He has an inivite to relocate in Coeur d' Alene Idaho...good ole boyz there will have his back...worth considering until the dust settles.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now a pickup runs down pedestrians in waukesha WI most likely butt hurt liberals mad at the rittenhouse verdict

https://www.jsonline.com/story/comm...wntown-shots-fired-people-injured/8714041002/

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 62306

Just released the name Darrel Brooks. He has a long criminal record and was out on Bond. He is from Milwaukee and had a rap video with the actual SUV in the background. He also posted anti Rittenhouse mumblings, Anti police, mumblings about Chauvin.

darrell-brooks-jr.jpg

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
Might be hard for KYLE to melt into society,his baby face n all,forget about growning facial hair other than a little "sack hair" on his chin,bet he doesn't shave yet....

He has an inivite to relocate in Coeur d' Alene Idaho...good ole boyz there will have his back...worth considering until the dust settles.

Especially since he's already began his media tour.

They are turning him into the Greta Thunberg of the Right.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member

With the money he’s going to have soon he can pay to look like anybody he wants

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The libs are pissed. So I hear them calling us white supremes! Isn’t that rasist?

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
If the left can call all of the right "white supremacists" can the right call all of the left "pedophiles"?

Happycamper

Honored Member
That full hour interview with Tucker last night was phenomenal. Kyle is one good kid who has his head screwed on straight. He will survive this and walk away with his pockets full.

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This is a statement to all the thugs burning, looting and ruining other people’s property!
If you decide to walk out your house and go take part in this shit we will not stand by any more and you are deciding to put your life at risk so stay home!

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did anyone catch Kyle saying he used his forward assist right before he fired at Grozzkreutz ? I don't recall this being said during his testimony, I am going to have to go back and watch to see what was said. I doesn't change self defense because Grosskreutz was threatening him it is just something that stuck out to me in the Carlson interview.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
One thing that I stuck out to me is Kyle claimed Rapembaum told him he going to cut his heart out.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
The kids interview with Tucker last night was very impressive especially for a kid his age.
Wish him the best and hope he takes the people who spread all the lies about him, to the cleaners. Would be cool if he could bankrupt those fake news stations.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
What stuck out to me was his support of BLM and belief minorities are unjustly treated. ?!!!! The brainworm is strong.

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
What stuck out to me was his support of BLM and belief minorities are unjustly treated. ?!!!! The brainworm is strong.

I don't think Kyle has any thoughts of his own.

The people pulling his strings are terrible human beings.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 134
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 75