Kyle Ritenhouse~

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
He was part of a group of youth who were interested in become police officers kind of like jrotc, which I believe is the reason why he knew how to provide medical and the proper use of a firearm. People don't realize that the police in Kenosha were told to stand down and only provide assistance, Kyle was actually praised by the police officers. This will all come out once the prosecution gets a chance to call its witnesses.
This case will provide clarity for the nation as to what is considered self defense during a riot.

Agreed,police in mpls the same way,"stand down" confront these rioters,push back etc,the city goes bankrupt in law suits.

Miss the old days growing up,late 60's riot's in mpls,out came the water cannons,cops could bust heads...

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
When it's the defense turn to put on their case all they will need to do is replay the prosecutions case. Every witness they have put on has added to Rittenhouse's claim of self defense

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Theres a reason the assistant DA is prosecuting this case instead of the DA, someone from above likely told them they are pressing charges and if the jury convicts it will be astonishing, and the complete failure of our justice system...

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
does anybody else think these douche bag protesters picked on the smallest and youngest looking kid not thinking what the kid could do?

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well after what these prosecutor "star witnesses" said under oath yesterday,trial for Kyle should be over,these low life prosecutor's really grabbing for the stars tried to nail Kyle on curfew charges,thankfully the judge shit canned the charge,now these proecutors need to be held accountable,witness tampering for starters..

Soon Kyle walks,this young man will end up a very wealthy young man.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I haven't followed it closely, but reminds me of the movie "Sleepers".... DA ran the worst trial ever to achieve a goal that needed to happen... is there an underlying BS thing here that the libs are plotting/executing?

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I haven't followed it closely, but reminds me of the movie "Sleepers".... DA ran the worst trial ever to achieve a goal that needed to happen... is there an underlying BS thing here that the libs are plotting/executing?

Of course it will be an excuse for the govt to allow more rioting, which will justify them destroying more freedom. They still want to create a 'federal police', or maybe expand what they already have, but there is a lot more going on behind the scenes than people realize, these riots arent just what they appear to be at the surface, they are pushing some deeper agendas....

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kyle needs to sue the pants off every social media site and every news outlet that censured or pushed any mis/information on him.

Then he should make them erect a statue of him and place it by that used car lot that the rioters were trying to burn down...

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously thought, I hope he can overcome the emotions of taking a life. I don't believe he did anything wrong. He did what we all should have been doing.

But I feel like this is what the deep state wants. They want us to break out in civil war with their paid agents...

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
The kid broke down and started sobbing on the stand while testifying.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Poor kid is a wreck. And the prosecutor is a steamy pile of dung...really grasping at straws with making his case...

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Judge is chewing the ass of the prosecutor, If the prosecutor keeps it up the judge is going to throw the case out. This is something you should watch if you are not.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Such a sad state of affairs,hope this young man keeps his shit tight....I can feel his anguish.

labhunter66

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is so much bullshit. This is a cut and dry self defense case. Watching the testimony this morning has been fascinating. What is still totally fucked up though is that I've been watching all of the "news" networks to see how everyone was spinning things. I can't believe how many idiots are basically saying the prosecution has not proven their case but hope the jury will find the kid guilty anyway. How many people are playing the race card saying the only reason things went the way they did was because he's white. How many of them really don't give a rat's ass about the constitution. It's ridiculous these networks give people like that a voice.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
The way this trial has been going i wouldn't have thought the kid would have taken the stand.
Hopefully his lawyer is smart and has a good reason for letting him testify.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Today is the first I've watched much of the trial. If I were on the jury I would be so tired of the prosecuting attorney that I would have already make up my mind. How many times to they get to ask the same question? The judge seems pissed and he's got way more patience than I would have.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 80