Kyle Ritenhouse~

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Today is the first I've watched much of the trial. If I were on the jury I would be so tired of the prosecuting attorney that I would have already make up my mind. How many times to they get to ask the same question? The judge seems pissed and he's got way more patience than I would have.

Agreed, I was surprised the defense didn't step in and cut the prosecutor off

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This is so much bullshit. This is a cut and dry self defense case. Watching the testimony this morning has been fascinating. What is still totally fucked up though is that I've been watching all of the "news" networks to see how everyone was spinning things. I can't believe how many idiots are basically saying the prosecution has not proven their case but hope the jury will find the kid guilty anyway. How many people are playing the race card saying the only reason things went the way they did was because he's white. How many of them really don't give a rat's ass about the constitution. It's ridiculous these networks give people like that a voice.

The judge wanted to say that the prosecutors actions today “would be grounds for …….” And refrained from saying it but he was going to say dismissal or mistrial.

The media is a sack of lying shit. They keep talking about a plastic bag being thrown at him but refrain from saying what it was filled with! They also ignore that Rittenhouse was trapped when he was ambushed. They portrayed him as a troubled kid looking for trouble and wanting to shoot people. I really think it’s the complete opposite. The only thing the kid did wrong is put himself in a bad situation. He was a good kid with good intentions. I hope the jury sees the same thing I saw today.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed, I was surprised the defense didn't step in and cut the prosecutor off
The judge did make one huge mistake . When Rittenhouse broke down into tears he took recess so the opportunity to get remorse from the jury was also cut. The kid came back more composed so the defense lost that opportunity to sway the jury even more. I will honestly be surprised if he gets a guilty verdict.

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don’t know anything about the case but why was the kid walking around a riot with a rifle? Can’t see anything positive coming from it.

it would have been ok with me if he killed every rioter there but that’s beside the point.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don’t know anything about the case but why was the kid walking around a riot with a rifle? Can’t see anything positive coming from it.

it would have been ok with me if he killed every rioter there but that’s beside the point.

That is not what is on trial, but agree. I would not want my 17yr old doing this.
I also wouldnt want my kid driving around the bars at bar closing, but there is no law against it

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes I know. It’s like the old saying goes. Nothing good happens after midnight.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
7VnmH6Wu.png

There is no middle ground

- - - Updated - - -

Good vs Evil

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
All I can say is he’s DAMN lucky the people he shot were white. DAMN lucky.

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's pretty clearly self defense IMO. The prosecution's case is weak and the defense has done a good job refuting most points.

That said, I believe in the bigger picture the trial is about accountability. You take an open carry rifle into a riot and you better damn well be prepared to be accountable for WHATEVER happens. Regardless of his intentions, you carry that rifle in there you better be ready to pull the trigger as it isn't a game. He got crossed up with a wacked out rioter who went after him. I posted looking a year ago or so to get info on a personal protection handgun and the question came up- are you going to be ready to use it? You can't just be a tough guy carrying an AR around and think you won't have to use it. He did that, got his bluff called, and had to defend himself. He will be found not guilty, but this is a message to those who choose to put themselves in positions like this you will be called to the carpet if things go down. If he were on trial for stupidity, he'd been guilty all day long. I don't consider him a hero or anything of the like. He is simply a kid who made a poor decision and now has to live with the fact he killed people. Communism, lack of police, blah blah blah it doesn't matter. There was no reason for him to be there walking around with an AR. Find him not guilty....then hopefully the scumbag rioters think twice and the tough guys who want to tote guns in stupid places do the same. It's just a no win.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
History lessen on rioters during the Rodney king shit show, the business owners who stood in front of thier store fronts holders a weapon are the ones whose stores didn't get burned down. Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero in my book and this case will set the stage for more people with the balls to stand up to terrorism who think that destroying others property is ok. Well it's not and people like Kyle provided us with the sop from this day forward mess with the bull going to get the horns. For the record Kyle was not the only person out that night who felt the same way as him. Unfortunately people like Kyle should not have had to be out there putting his life on the line to protect what he felt was the right thing to do, hopefully cities will realize that total chaos at the expense of tax paying Americans livelihood is unacceptable.
God bless Kyle and the peoples like him who stand up to the cowards who have no respect for other people's property or lives.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
The judge's phone rang during the trial and his ring tone is "God bless the USA " now the left is trying to associate the judge with Trump to claim he is bias because Trump uses uses that song at his rallies.

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's pretty clearly self defense IMO. The prosecution's case is weak and the defense has done a good job refuting most points.

That said, I believe in the bigger picture the trial is about accountability. You take an open carry rifle into a riot and you better damn well be prepared to be accountable for WHATEVER happens. Regardless of his intentions, you carry that rifle in there you better be ready to pull the trigger as it isn't a game. He got crossed up with a wacked out rioter who went after him. I posted looking a year ago or so to get info on a personal protection handgun and the question came up- are you going to be ready to use it? You can't just be a tough guy carrying an AR around and think you won't have to use it. He did that, got his bluff called, and had to defend himself. He will be found not guilty, but this is a message to those who choose to put themselves in positions like this you will be called to the carpet if things go down. If he were on trial for stupidity, he'd been guilty all day long. I don't consider him a hero or anything of the like. He is simply a kid who made a poor decision and now has to live with the fact he killed people. Communism, lack of police, blah blah blah it doesn't matter. There was no reason for him to be there walking around with an AR. Find him not guilty....then hopefully the scumbag rioters think twice and the tough guys who want to tote guns in stupid places do the same. It's just a no win.

2 thumbs down

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
IMO if he is convicted the rules for defending yourself will change and if you pull the trigger to defend yourself you better plan on going out blazing bullets ( Tony Montana style) to anyone you can hit because you’ll be going down anyway!

It’s very clear he was attacked let him go!

God I pray I’m never put in this position.
I won’t be attending any riots unless I have to defend a fellow citizen. Then I’ll hold my ground until I am forced by the other side to take action to shoot to kill!

Last edited:

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Good read lunk...

As far as the kid/AR... my thoughts entering the dragon,the ar was not the best weapon choice but at 17 years old he took what he had or barrowed.,kid was lucky no down range fatalities,from pass thru shots,a remington 870 with mag extention,20" barrel loaded with 4 buck,better choice,kid knew he was entering a "hot zone",city was on fire 50million in damages...had he not had a weapon this conversation wouldn't be happening

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 62