Kyle Ritenhouse~

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I think most of us understand what he was doing. He was tired of seeing shit unfold with people not being held accountable and being allowed to run amuck and ruin the lives of others just for fun, and at 17 years old his impressionable ears were already full of the “we’ve got to take a stand” talk and his 17 year old mind was ready to gain some identity. We were all that age at one time but not during times like this or an event like this where it was close enough to actually partake if you so desired or felt obligated. I can totally relate to all of that, but I bet his 18 year old mind is now full of nothing but regret and he’d rather have his current identity disappear. I’m not talking about military service, but aside from that if you go into chaos with a gun, you had better be serious about using it, and also be well aware that when you do (even if for all the right reasons) your life is going to be turned upside down…forever. You are going to have to live with your choices and the results of them whether your thinking chair is in a concrete cell or at home and it doesn’t even matter why you pulled the trigger or were in that situation. Justifying things in your own mind doesn’t give you any sort of immunity. I’ve never killed anyone and hope I never have to, but I know plenty of people who have. Doesn’t seem like it was worth it when I look at the struggles of many of those who did it during military service and I can damn sure bet everything I have that it wasn’t worth it for those I know who did it outside of that context.

This kid took a stand and I can applaud that, but whether or not he was ready for it, his life is forever going to be a struggle. I’m not going to say he shouldn’t have been there, if more people took the same stand we’d be better off, but the government and the judicial system and the very liberal and woke way of the land these days ensures that the good guys won’t be allowed to make a stand like this without likely trading in the rest of their life for it. I think we ALL are going to be faced with this scenario before too long so you better be wise about picking your battle and be prepared for what comes after.

…and I’m 100% serious when I say he is DAMN lucky the people he shot were white. If they were anything but that we wouldn’t even be discussing why it happened, it would be another “case closed: racist white male shoots innocent person of color…guilty of 400 years of racism - cancel him and lock him up”.

Last edited:

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think the prosecutor knows he has lost and is trying to create a mistrial.

This. Right here. This prosecutor has lost the case, so now he tries to flame the whole thing, so it goes down as a mis-trial, and he is re-tried. If they can't put the kid in jail, they're going to drag this out for years.

It's obvious that the prosecution can't win with this judge. They're going to call the judge predisposed, and prejudicial and hope for a better judge and jury next time.

- - - Updated - - -

History lessen on rioters during the Rodney king shit show, the business owners who stood in front of thier store fronts holders a weapon are the ones whose stores didn't get burned down. Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero in my book and this case will set the stage for more people with the balls to stand up to terrorism who think that destroying others property is ok. Well it's not and people like Kyle provided us with the sop from this day forward mess with the bull going to get the horns. For the record Kyle was not the only person out that night who felt the same way as him. Unfortunately people like Kyle should not have had to be out there putting his life on the line to protect what he felt was the right thing to do, hopefully cities will realize that total chaos at the expense of tax paying Americans livelihood is unacceptable.
God bless Kyle and the peoples like him who stand up to the cowards who have no respect for other people's property or lives.

The Rodney King thing was 30 years ago. The changes in the past 30 years make that nearly irrelevant. 30 years ago you could have stood in front of your sandwich shop and shot a rioter. Personally, I think you still should be able to - but the media and the lawyers have made it so you can't do that any longer. You have to let them in, wreck your place, and walk away. Now, you'd be accused of valuing your belongings more than a human life.

Truthfully, it's the other way around. The rioters and looters and thieves value your property, more than they value their own life.

It's a shit-show, but 30 years ago is nearly irrelevant.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good read lunk...

As far as the kid/AR... my thoughts entering the dragon,the ar was not the best weapon choice but at 17 years old he took what he had or barrowed.,kid was lucky no down range fatalities,from pass thru shots,a remington 870 with mag extention,20" barrel loaded with 4 buck,better choice,kid knew he was entering a "hot zone",city was on fire 50million in damages...had he not had a weapon this conversation wouldn't be happening

If everything that went down that night the way it did except he didn't have a weapon he would have been beaten or possibly dead......

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
If they would have got kyle down with no rifle they would of killed him and gotten away with it.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This prosecuter is a huge piece of shit....but that's his job,good thing this judge reads this clown like a book,called him out for his bullshit,now let Kyle walk now!kid will be tormented by this his entire life.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think most of us understand what he was doing. He was tired of seeing shit unfold with people not being held accountable and being allowed to run amuck and ruin the lives of others just for fun, and at 17 years old his impressionable ears were already full of the “we’ve got to take a stand” talk and his 17 year old mind was ready to gain some identity. We were all that age at one time but not during times like this or an event like this where it was close enough to actually partake if you so desired or felt obligated. I can totally relate to all of that, but I bet his 18 year old mind is now full of nothing but regret and he’d rather have his current identity disappear. I’m not talking about military service, but aside from that if you go into chaos with a gun, you had better be serious about using it, and also be well aware that when you do (even if for all the right reasons) your life is going to be turned upside down…forever. You are going to have to live with your choices and the results of them whether your thinking chair is in a concrete cell or at home and it doesn’t even matter why you pulled the trigger or were in that situation. Justifying things in your own mind doesn’t give you any sort of immunity. I’ve never killed anyone and hope I never have to, but I know plenty of people who have. Doesn’t seem like it was worth it when I look at the struggles of many of those who did it during military service and I can damn sure bet everything I have that it wasn’t worth it for those I know who did it outside of that context.

This kid took a stand and I can applaud that, but whether or not he was ready for it, his life is forever going to be a struggle. I’m not going to say he shouldn’t have been there, if more people took the same stand we’d be better off, but the government and the judicial system and the very liberal and woke way of the land these days ensures that the good guys won’t be allowed to make a stand like this without likely trading in the rest of their life for it. I think we ALL are going to be faced with this scenario before too long so you better be wise about picking your battle and be prepared for what comes after.

…and I’m 100% serious when I say he is DAMN lucky the people he shot were white. If they were anything but that we wouldn’t even be discussing why it happened, it would be another “case closed: racist white male shoots innocent person of color…guilty of 400 years of racism - cancel him and lock him up”.
Thumbs Up

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe of there were more armed people out there protecting the communities that are being tore down, the idiots wouldn't be so emboldened to act tough. Arm yourself and clean this shit up next time...it's just bullshit that this happens and makes things so damn complicated for regular folks. Deep state is just trying to see how far the can move our tolerance line, one bullshit episode at a time...until we're effed

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
mqoD9eUr.jpeg
3OIqISNT.jpeg
kT2kzrdK.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

jixKhHz0.jpg

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Lunk great post,puts this issue in perspective and well stated....I'm a firm believer in karma....and karma came to collect on this fateful night,these two asswipes no one will miss in our world,f---em....

But yeah Kyle is getting the shitty end of the stick here,we all see it....then this other pos shoots 4 kids walks on cheap bail... and they talk about "white privledge" then his f---up parents try to start a "go fund me" account because they're pos kid they claim was bullied....one video I seen this black kid was putting the beat down on a white boy in a class room,so unacceptable,this wouldn't happen when I was in high school,teachers were respected,parents had a handle on they're children or else.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
vEk4SeMN.jpg
Calling up the national guard because Kenosha knows they are going to have a fight on thier hands.

- - - Updated - - -

GAsYM9Kh.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

rNrbovRq.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81