Kyle Ritenhouse~

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
During a podcast, Nugent said, "I'm going to get a hold of Kyle Rittenhouse and I'm going to provide him a lifetime supply of ammunition and I'd like to begin the Kyle Rittenhouse Tactical Masterclass because as a young man, boy did he do good. He knew that weapon. He was a samurai as a teenager that under those unbelievable, traumatic and physically assaultive conditions — he did his job."

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
For the record, I support the verdict of the Ahmaud Arbery trial. The white guys that killed the black guy should be strung up by there feat naked and beaten 4 times a day. Then tarred and feathered. Then put in the same cell as bubba...

Does this make me not racist? Does it make the system not racist?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
During a podcast, Nugent said, "I'm going to get a hold of Kyle Rittenhouse and I'm going to provide him a lifetime supply of ammunition and I'd like to begin the Kyle Rittenhouse Tactical Masterclass because as a young man, boy did he do good. He knew that weapon. He was a samurai as a teenager that under those unbelievable, traumatic and physically assaultive conditions — he did his job."

Yes he did have tactics training which is the reason why he didn't blow the blackguys head off even though if it was in Florida it would have been justified in Wisconsin stand your ground I believe is not a law. Like many have said the kid was protected by God and doing his work

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
What stuck out to me was his support of BLM and belief minorities are unjustly treated. ?!!!! The brainworm is strong.

B472Dx9a.jpg
Had to wait for a meme to give you the goods on the kid and he shines bright for all to see. Man it's good to be alive

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not against the kid. My above is correct about his TC interview.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Would you care to elaborate on what about the post is correct in regards to the TC interview because I didn't watch it.

- - - Updated - - -

GTcCBmHk.jpeg

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just what I said above which got you & I called racists.

Posts 216/221

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Even Judge Janine pissed me off by giving him soothing commentary instead of IDing the brainworm. Seems the boy is now trying to walk it back.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's amazing how well this young fellow does in the face of constant deception and attack. The attack has continued from the time he was running down the street until this very day.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Watching Kyle's interview with tucker the other night,I thought the young man spoke well,very matter of fact,spot on how things went down,I was surprised Kyle missed the (as kyle discribed this guy) "jump kick guy,a "black" rioter rapping off two shots at that clown,a blessing he missed...can't imagine the reprocussion iffin the kid whacked a black guy even tho black guy had it coming.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
While many of the members here are doing a victory dance for Kyle, the instructions from the judge per Wisconsin law were the reason he was not convicted of criminal charges.
Kenosha County Circuit Judge Bruce Schroeder instructed the jury to consider whether Rittenhouse provoked the attacks. According to Wisconsin law, "a person is privileged to threaten or intentionally use force against another for the purpose of preventing or terminating what the person reasonably believes to be an unlawful interference with his or her person by such other person."
How Wisconsin's self-defense law ensured Kyle Rittenhouse's acquittal (msn.com)
The way I read this is you can point a gun at a person, when they react to your threat you can shoot. That is one messed up law.
Conceal carry stresses pull the trigger only as a last resort.
Castle doctrine did not apply in this case as:
1. Rittenhouse was not defending his property.
2. The property owners did not request his help in defending the lot.
3. If he was scared, he should have retreated long before he confronted the first victim.

Apparently he wanted to be a law enforcement officer. Note no law enforcement officers discharged their weapons at this protest.
This young man is no hero. He is a foolish child who has not learned critical thinking skills. He most likely will never realize his aspiration of a career in law enforcement.
He was not convicted of criminal charges where the burden of proof is very high. Civil charges, which are likely to follow have a lower
burden of proof. His fortunes will probably not be as successful there.

Actually your so cxalled facts are flawed,#2 your way off base,Kyles grand father/business owner asked kyle for help after his business was burnt but not entirely on night two of the riots,car dealership owner requested help after 1.5 millio9n in damages going into day3....

being scared on your mission to help/hopefully make a difference is part of this war scene,Kyle could've turtled like so many did,and the police standing down,kenosha was his town,he had family members that lived in kenosha,father,grand parents,his part time job was in kenosha,,he entered the dragon in hopes he could make a difference which he did,smart enough having a weapon for protection if needed and needed it was,his choice of weaponry might not have been the best choice but it was what he had available at the time and he handled that weapon like a pro,very matter of fact

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75