Kyle Ritenhouse~

ORCUS DEMENS

Founding Member
Founding Member
PG and others, the owners did not ask Kyle to provide security for their property, Khindri Family owners.
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...kyle-rittenhouse-protect-property/6298822001/
As to certain members of congress proposing Kyle receive a medal of honor, I have a question, why did they vote against giving ones to the capital police officers who protected the united states democracy from rioters on January sixth? I guess blue lives don't matter either.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
PG and others, the owners did not ask Kyle to provide security for their property, Khindri Family owners.
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...kyle-rittenhouse-protect-property/6298822001/
As to certain members of congress proposing Kyle receive a medal of honor, I have a question, why did they vote against giving ones to the capital police officers who protected the united states democracy from rioters on January sixth? I guess blue lives don't matter either.

https://www.kenoshanews.com/did-car...ce says: After,never%2 0asked for armed help
This one contradicts your story a car source employmee testified that he heard and seen texts of the owners asking for help. The owners even took a picture with the men trying to say he never seen anyone look like these me other then on TV come man.
As far as capital police they let the people past the barricades and supposedly killed two people, there are videos showing the capitol police officers kicking and punching a man when he is on the ground.

- - - Updated - - -

Binger did you read the article, Kyle was taking online classes so yes he was enrolled in ASU

- - - Updated - - -

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's only a matter of time before they file lawsuits against the people defaming him.
He said he has some very smart lawyers working on it and is leaving it up to them.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
tem4meXG.jpg
Cha ching

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
His attorneys wouldn’t even have their paperwork ready to file yet. So this is no surprise. When the lawsuits start it’ll be a damn break. I’m sure they’re prioritizing them and will go after the slam dunk cases first.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
seems to me a bunch of lawsuits may make some news agencys actually report the news

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
why did they vote against giving ones to the capital police officers who protected the united states democracy from rioters on January sixth? I guess blue lives don't matter either.
Orcas perhaps because those police who do Pelosis bidding were part of the problem. They opened barriers and let people in. Unlike Kyle they murdered an unarmed woman. People who did nothing but walk in at police invitation are still in solitary confinement. A vote for a Democrat is a vote against America.

Edit: A vote for 75% of the republicans is also a vote against America.

republican Democrat---- why did spell check capitalize democrat?

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll say it again. If I were to make a self defense movie, I couldn't do it as well as this real life video.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
2 years ago today someone fucked around and found out, Kyle Rittenhouse was doing the lords work that day.

snow2

★★★ Legendary Member
Kyle is on a roll soon to have a hefty bank roll,he deserves it,read he intended to go after biden as well,seems dickhead biden is privilaged,can say whatever misinformed information bullshit he wants,untouchable.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kyle is on a roll soon to have a hefty bank roll,he deserves it,read he intended to go after biden as well,seems dickhead biden is privilaged,can say whatever misinformed information bullshit he wants,untouchable.
that clearly only applies to the pedo joe and his pedo supporting demoncraps

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76