Kyle Ritenhouse~

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Trial....trying to catch up on this trial which seems to be another democratic "witch hunt" it's tragic this kid is on trial yet not one rioter/looter after 50million dollars in damage to kenosha...

What do you guyz think?

My gut tells me the judge in this case is standing firm,not allowing prosecutor's to bully and imbellish,Kyle hopefully will walk,and when he does hope he sue's for big money.

Last edited:

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Regardless of how this turns out, the distrust of the entire judicial system will only grow. If let off, a large segment of the population will ask "Why the F was he even arrested in the first place?" and if he is convicted, a large segment of the population will ask "Why should we trust cops and the judicial system to protect us when obviously they can't and when we do protect ourselves we're arrested and tossed in jail?". There is no upside to this IMO. It's just another polarizing media circus that will cause pain and suffering in the long run.

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well appears the FBI has solved the case, who knows though, pretty clear it was self defense

[video]https://therightscoop.com/new-fbi-spy-footage-of-the-rittenhouse-self-defense-shooting-released/[/video]

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I can understand Kyle taking heat as a juvi with a long gun./wisc gun laws...but murder? nope

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess the fbi had a video that they lost that showed that night that there was gunshots from another shooter is the same area and direction that Kyle was in when he had shot the child molester. This is the prosecution whole case that he went looking for trouble and was the one who instigated the fatal shot not according to the fbi video and audio of the first video tape that came out on day one. The second tape that has disappeared actually shows muzzle flashes and has been seen by many on the interweb but of course it's filed on only as a conservative theory since the order video has been lost or miss by the fbi.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Oh boy lunk,as the "Bar stool Turns" on this deal,plenty of private video's still swirling the web,we shall see how this plays out.

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
No matter how it goes, Kyle will be fine.

The marketing/book/movie deals will make it worthwhile.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Rittenhouse persecution witness just blasted their case... Richie McGinniss testified the dead rioter lunged for the rifle... prosecutor kept interrupting him to try and get him to say rioter was "falling". McGinniss kept saying he was running in a low position & lunged for the rifle & this is the star eyewitness for the prosecution

https://www.reuters.com/legal/gover.../?utm_source=reddit.com&utm_source=reddit.com

Last edited:

Founding Member
Founding Member
FB_IMG_1598745782174.jpg

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
K find yourself a bar stool snow1, here is the article that I got my info from since you clearly didn't get the thread that was already started on the Kyle Rittenhouse trial.;:;boozer
Day drinking is for everyone I guess :;:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/fbi-sat-bombshell-footage-kyle-rittenhouse-shooting

Easy lunk,no offense intended,I agree 100% just that these prosecuter's spin....And "No" did not/have not seen the other Rittenhouse thread,my appologies again,just a dumb fuck swede here.My intention's is to watch this entire shit show to unfolfd,this young man shouldn't be on trial,rather all the street trash destroying that city,but oh know,,,,let's hang this courageous young man

- - - Updated - - -

he was one cool customer that night

incredible what he did to survive

Agree #guy,kid kepy his cool,handled his weapon well,didn't appear to panic under duress which he could've and understanbly so if he had as these animals wanted blood.

Tell ya what this kid sure put the "kibosh" on the riot once a few shots were fired,got quiet real quick,no help from the cops.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Agree #guy,kid kepy his cool,handled his weapon well,didn't appear to panic under duress which he could've and understanbly so if he had as these animals wanted blood.

Tell ya what this kid sure put the "kibosh" on the riot once a few shots were fired,got quiet real quick,no help from the cops.

right? he carries himself like he spent time with Marines or special forces under actual fight conditions. At least that's my watching vids, documentaries, etc. - maybe experienced veterans would have another take

he must have hung out with some good influences

who the hell picks that up organically?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
He was part of a group of youth who were interested in become police officers kind of like jrotc, which I believe is the reason why he knew how to provide medical and the proper use of a firearm. People don't realize that the police in Kenosha were told to stand down and only provide assistance, Kyle was actually praised by the police officers. This will all come out once the prosecution gets a chance to call its witnesses.
This case will provide clarity for the nation as to what is considered self defense during a riot.

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
right? he carries himself like he spent time with Marines or special forces under actual fight conditions. At least that's my watching vids, documentaries, etc. - maybe experienced veterans would have another take

he must have hung out with some good influences

who the hell picks that up organically?

Blame-it-on-my-roots-cropped.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86