Kyle Ritenhouse~

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is this at all surprising coming from Wisconsin? Kyle will probably be sharing a prison cell with Steven Avery.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Since this is taking so long I have a feeling they are not agreeing on a verdict. I wonder how much longer until they deliberate until they throw in the towel.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
2F863758-6587-43DE-90E7-0C9669BF5A8C.jpg

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yup, the longer they take, the worse its going to be for Kyle
I'm guessing that there is one or two that's keeping it from being unanimous. Obviously there are some that will not convict him so I don't think there's any chance of a guilty verdict for murder. Not sure on any other charges he's charged with? It'll come back hung. I wish they could just use a High percentage like 75%, rather than give just one asshole all the power to muddy the water.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.foxnews.com/us/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-identity-of-mysterious-jump-kick-man-revealed

It sounds like rhe prosecution knew the guy's name when he contacted them willing to testify if granted immunity from his open criminal cases. The prosecution did not make the deal and not reveal the name of the man to the defense it sounds like they found out his name just the other day and said if they knew his name they would have called him in to testify. Another prosecutorial misconduct to add to the list.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think most likely scenario at this point is mistrial with prejudice

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think most likely scenario at this point is mistrial with prejudice
I think that was the prosecutions plan from the beginning. They knew they didn't have a case they could win but if the judge calls a mistrial with predjudice the left can still claim the system is racist and rigged so more riots can follow.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Road trip to kenosha then? So that people like Kyle don't have to go through this shit. We have way more power then they want us to believe. They've just got us too busy trying to live normal, peaceful lives to fight back against all the BS.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im not sure the judge has the stones to throw 'with prejudice' on there, there would be a lot of blowback to that. Im not so sure hes going to get off on this, wouldnt surprise me if they came back with manslaughter on the first and innocent on the 2nd and 3rd shootings... I think, unfortunately, they might be willing to sacrifice kyle to avoid the likely riots that would follow an innocent verdict.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This trial shadows the g floyd trial in mpls,cop was railroaded to avoid another city riot what was left to burn down,piss poor leadership in that case and maybe here as well iffin they semi charge Kyle because of the mob threats,

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This trial for Kyle isn't looking good...word leaked the jury is split as of this morning,,,mistrial with pred is Kyles best hope.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not sure how anyone who can see and understand what self defense means will ever convict him. There should be at least one sane person on any jury that would never vote to convict. This is for future juries also.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Man I love what the judge said to the jury! Our founding fathers would be proud!

- - - Updated - - -

When we get to the time in our country where our justice system is afraid to do what is right because of threats from mobs and politicians we will be in big trouble.

- - - Updated - - -

Keep an eye on Australia too.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Found not guilty on all charges praise the lord for he is righteous

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry guywhoisquick didn't see your post :;:cheers
Today is international men's day whatever that means

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
3 Cheers for America, but be careful people with our Guns