Kyle Ritenhouse~

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Here's my last genius neg rep:

PG, Lunk , the other Trumpers and I are "unbelievable full blown racists".

Well, off to don my arm band and cape. Tonight I'm going to discourage young women from pursuing STEM then make obscene gestures at Laotians and Danish.

You're a full blown racist but people like you, pg, lunk, and the other trumpfuks on here are to stupid to even realize it.

ORCUS DEMENS

Founding Member
Founding Member
While many of the members here are doing a victory dance for Kyle, the instructions from the judge per Wisconsin law were the reason he was not convicted of criminal charges.
Kenosha County Circuit Judge Bruce Schroeder instructed the jury to consider whether Rittenhouse provoked the attacks. According to Wisconsin law, "a person is privileged to threaten or intentionally use force against another for the purpose of preventing or terminating what the person reasonably believes to be an unlawful interference with his or her person by such other person."
How Wisconsin's self-defense law ensured Kyle Rittenhouse's acquittal (msn.com)
The way I read this is you can point a gun at a person, when they react to your threat you can shoot. That is one messed up law.
Conceal carry stresses pull the trigger only as a last resort.
Castle doctrine did not apply in this case as:
1. Rittenhouse was not defending his property.
2. The property owners did not request his help in defending the lot.
3. If he was scared, he should have retreated long before he confronted the first victim.

Apparently he wanted to be a law enforcement officer. Note no law enforcement officers discharged their weapons at this protest.
This young man is no hero. He is a foolish child who has not learned critical thinking skills. He most likely will never realize his aspiration of a career in law enforcement.
He was not convicted of criminal charges where the burden of proof is very high. Civil charges, which are likely to follow have a lower burden of proof. His fortunes will probably not be as successful there.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
While many of the members here are doing a victory dance for Kyle, the instructions from the judge per Wisconsin law were the reason he was not convicted of criminal charges.
Kenosha County Circuit Judge Bruce Schroeder instructed the jury to consider whether Rittenhouse provoked the attacks. According to Wisconsin law, "a person is privileged to threaten or intentionally use force against another for the purpose of preventing or terminating what the person reasonably believes to be an unlawful interference with his or her person by such other person."
The way I read this is you can point a gun at a person, when they react to your threat you can shoot. That is one messed up law.
3. If he was scared, he should have retreated long before he confronted the first victim.

Apparently he wanted to be a law enforcement officer. Note no law enforcement officers discharged their weapons at this protest.
This young man is no hero. He is a foolish child who has not learned critical thinking skills. He most likely will never realize his aspiration of a career in law enforcement.
He was not convicted of criminal charges where the burden of proof is very high. Civil charges, which are likely to follow have a lower burden of proof. His fortunes will probably not be as successful there.

you mean the civil charges of slander from all the talking heads. He is going to be rich. If they would not do attacked he would not have shot. Plus the world is a better place with out the two dead shitbags

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't consider Kyle a "hero"
But what he did will help in the long term for what Makes America Great!

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
You couldn't stage a movie scene DEFINING SELF DEFENSE any better than the actual footage of this incident! The FACTS are so clear they are beyond dispute! I'm amazed at how biased people are to dispute the visual FACTS!

Now you can argue that he shouldn't have been there armed. I wouldn't let my 17 year old out the door to open carry at a riot, unless I was there too. But he was there LEGALLY! Rapeembaum forced Kyle to defend himself for his life. This case should have NEVER went to trial.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
kDelF9lD.jpg
The remark about the pedophile stomping on his head I believe is a mistake it was the man Blackman that got away with assault but Kyle Rittenhouse still was smart enough to realize that if he acted shot this unarmed black man he would definitely would have been found guilty. The person who posted this meme didn't actual know about the Blackman who stomped on Kyle's head but I as well as many others in fact knew there was a Blackman who assaulted Kyle when he was on the ground defensesless Say what you want about Kyle he knew exactly what he was doing that night, he had tactical training and knew the laws of Wisconsin very well. Kyle is more then a hero he is a patriot and his family lived and worked in that community as well as Kyle worked in

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/...fundamentally-changed-the-culture-of-protest/

Remember when I said the only businesses during the Rodney king riots that didn't get looted or burned down were the ones where the owners were standing outside with a gun and someone said they don't do that anymore well they be wrong and this article provides us with those exact examples. Good people standing up to bad people who support and worship drug dealers, rapists, pedophiles, thugs, looters, and arsonist.

- - - Updated - - -

MiJkeW3t.jpg
Kyle with the GOAT

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have yet to hear one compelling argument that the decision in this trial was incorrect. The only opposing argument out there is that he is a white supremacist, he was a part of a militia, he took a gun across state lines, and that he killed black people. Which are all a built narratives to spur emotions and not facts.

I invite those who oppose this to give an explanation why they think this way with FACTS. I don't think you can do it...

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member

First sentence your actually saying Rittenhouse was within the law. You are correct. Your second statement about the judge giving direction to the jury. Should he have left the jury ignorant of the law? Your number two point is nebulous. They asked the owner if he needed help and he said yes if you can please help. Solicited perhaps, but also requested by the owner. Your number three statement has no bearing since once he did retreat the perps had no legal right to pursue and none to attack. As to his civil suits they are all recorded slanderous statements made by the media. The president may get off on diminished mental capacity. I suppose all liberals could claim that.
As to the foolish child that gave svmag a bad rep racist is a charge when you really have nothing. It's a cheap shot from an ignorant person. Nothing to be upset about, but rather feel sorry for their inability to reason.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://youtu.be/nPyl_SugcCA

- - - Updated - - -

Did anyone hear of this cop who was FIRED? Just for donating $25 to Kyle? UNBELIEVABLE!!
William Kelly just recently 200,000 dollars from Candace Owens charity program so he is doing OK and is filing a grievance to get his job back.
Bad news is Dominic black the guy who actually bought the AR 15 for Kyle rittenhouse is still looking at charges in Wisconsin.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
They all look like upstanding citizens caught in a self defense situation!
Not pedos and doped up thugs rioting
[FONT=&quot]
Lower left is AJ Coffee IV who has a criminal record that includes four felony convictions. During this trial [/FONT]
Coffee was found guilty on a count of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, which could have a penalty of up to 30 years in prison. The swat was performing a drug raid on that house that night.

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
White supremacist same word as Nigger, spick, chinc, rasist!! we’re all just people some trash some good! The good go un noticed nothing interesting here! Just livin a good life ready to defend myself and others like me at all times! Don’t be scared !
Nobody has the right to destroy property and we have the right to defend it and ourselves always!

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Exactly the same.

I guess that make's it alright for some.

Sad thing is Kyle actually has a head on his shoulders and can think and speak for himself unlike this senile, God awful, worst EVER sitting president who needs his hand held at all times.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 166
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76