Weather Bucket 2021

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Feeding this shit to your cattle just produces more weeds, as they shit the seeds everywhere. The problem intensifies. Its only solution is land owner weed control, which isn't enforced like it should be.

ok karen, that’s enough farmer bashing out of you

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pretty sure my ground blind is probably half way across the state at this point....

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
It was fun trying to hunt mule deer with winds gusting up to 60 last weekend. I was happy to get one descent day to walk and glass. Wish I would have got three though.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Feeding this shit to your cattle just produces more weeds, as they shit the seeds everywhere. The problem intensifies. Its only solution is land owner weed control, which isn't enforced like it should be.
In the dirty 30's that's all that was available for feed.
Fully understand where you are coming from and agree. Too many won't spray. Really hated it when we would always spray our yard and trees at the ranch and neighbors wouldn't spray theirs and kept getting dandilions, kosha, thistles, and leafy spurge. Too damn lazy to do the upkeep they were.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yesterday in town in Bismarck, I saw a FedEx semi get hit with a gust. I'm sure it was empty, but I saw the driver-side rear 8 tires lift off the ground. I was following, pulling a flatbed. My eyes got big.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
we had a loaded redi mix truck go off the road and roll yesterday luckily driver is ok

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is today that day?

I am up for an interesting story, is there any sausage waiters involved?

No, up to eyeballs in work. I'm deep into writing a chapter of a technical book co-authored by fellow nerdtrons around the globe.

And I'm ready to drink myself to death cuz it's 100 times harder than I'd planned on. ;:;banghead

I basically skipped deer rifle season to finish it (and EHD had me feeling bad for the deer that are left).

Maybe muzzleloader season will have me out west. Pray for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Teaser:
The Legend of Windy Knob.
How one blind was knocked down... but it got up again. With a Vengeance. (super cool monster truck voice)

Storyline:
Boy puts blind on high hill. Wind rips out anchors and sends blind tumbling down steep rocky hill.
Blind miraculously survives, but rests in dangerous extraction location.
Boy and girl heroically rescue blind, which somehow survived miraculously intact.
Blind is back hunting, but no longer on windy hill.

Movie trailer:

Wally Guy

hello guys, I picked up my first ice hose after all these years! '22 Yetti. (GE816PKH) Camping/Fishing. Well, I need a generator. I'm looking to get a Honda EU2200i. Obviously I'm running the AC on the ice, and I don't plan to go to the primitive campgrounds, so don't believe I need to waste my money on a 30 amp one. Is there any other reason I need to upgrade to the EU3000?

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
The all knowing and mighty weather bucket does not concern itself with such trivial questions.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
hello guys, I picked up my first ice hose after all these years! '22 Yetti. (GE816PKH) Camping/Fishing. Well, I need a generator. I'm looking to get a Honda EU2200i. Obviously I'm running the AC on the ice, and I don't plan to go to the primitive campgrounds, so don't believe I need to waste my money on a 30 amp one. Is there any other reason I need to upgrade to the EU3000?

You will have to figure out how much power you will be using at one time. A/c, fridge, lights?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The all knowing and mighty weather bucket does not concern itself with such trivial questions.
I have to agree with Skeeter, WTF does weather bucket care about any of this.
Its not how this works.

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
No, up to eyeballs in work. I'm deep into writing a chapter of a technical book co-authored by fellow nerdtrons around the globe.

And I'm ready to drink myself to death cuz it's 100 times harder than I'd planned on. ;:;banghead

I basically skipped deer rifle season to finish it (and EHD had me feeling bad for the deer that are left).

Maybe muzzleloader season will have me out west. Pray for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Teaser:
The Legend of Windy Knob.
How one blind was knocked down... but it got up again. With a Vengeance. (super cool monster truck voice)

Storyline:
Boy puts blind on high hill. Wind rips out anchors and sends blind tumbling down steep rocky hill.
Blind miraculously survives, but rests in dangerous extraction location.
Boy and girl heroically rescue blind, which somehow survived miraculously intact.
Blind is back hunting, but no longer on windy hill.

Movie trailer:

[MENTION=337]guywhofishes[/MENTION]

Book done?
Is it on Amazon for purchase?

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think weather bucket is melting today. ;:;banghead

[FONT=&quot]Fair
97°F
36°C
[/FONT]