Cheers!!!!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tweaked my back today helping a neighbor so I'm self medicating this evening and thought I'd toast all you fully grown delinquents, miscreants, and otherwise nefarious undesirable dregs of society out there in NDA land with poor fashion sense, questionable personal hygiene, and a generally leave me the hell alone and stick your holier than thou do as I say not as I do attitude right where the sun don't shine kind of folks!! So, here's to ya!!!!

signed,

KDM

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
HAPPY HOUR starting a little early today. Good for you. Since I'm 2 time zones west of you it'll be a couple hours before I join you ... but join you I will!!!

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Respect - just finished my second glass of wine...not bad for a Tuesday! Hope the back loosens up quick KDM...cheers!

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Get well there KDM! Things a guy does to help a friend. Hope you don’t have a head thumper in the morning. I think I will have a night cap with ya though. I little 7-up and couple shots of “8 Seconds-Black” will do the trick.
:;:cheers

Last edited:

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ive found nothing better for my back than a few days of pheasant hunting, after that sharptail recipe cant imagine what your wife does with other game birds.

dukgnfsn

Founding Member
Founding Member
We all in the right position and time are entitled to a night of stupidity if you went there then cheers. If you didn't then we are all entitled to a night of self regulated medication, if you went there cheers. If not then you are entitled to a relaxing evening of adult beverages, if this is where you went then cheers. If not and you just had a adult beverage at any time of the day you wanted to, then cheers. The theme of this response is cheers to you on whatever state you ended the day in. CHEERS
DUK

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I haven’t had a drink in 24 days. But next week I will likely have a few Jack waters.
Down 19lbs.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
KDM waxes eloquent when he's misty-eyed and looking back over fond memories. Good for you dude. Too many people only speak up when they've had a shit-day. It's good for a person to occasionally take stock and toast friends and family.

I hope your back feels better soon!

JK

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good Morning Gents!! Heads fine, Back will make it another day, and the Mrs. is making bacon and eggs. Life's a good thing. Thanks for participating in last nights Cheers session. I checked back often and raised my Capt. Coke to my fellow participants. Might be a good thing for guys partaking to post up a "Cheers" thread when the mood strikes so we can have a repeat. It was fun. Well, back to the neighbors after breakfast to finish the job hopefully. Have a Great Day All!!!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey, who you calling "fully grown"???

You looked in a full length mirror today didn't you. DON'T DO THAT!!! It only causes pain and suffering. Just have an adult beverage this evening fully clothed and you'll feel better. It's worked for me for years. (Grin)

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
You looked in a full length mirror today didn't you. DON'T DO THAT!!! It only causes pain and suffering. Just have an adult beverage this evening fully clothed and you'll feel better. It's worked for me for years. (Grin)

My uncle said I could hunt his property in MN for the next four days to try and get some venison. If I strike out, I'm definitely partaking in some adult self medicating.

If I succeed, I'll also partake in some adult self medicating.

Either way, I'm covered ;)

Retired-Guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was helping myself to my sister-in-law's boyfriend's Knob Creek last evening while you were self-medicating, KDM. Definitely was feeling no back or any other kind of pain when I left. Cheers to you all!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
KDM waxes eloquent when he's misty-eyed and looking back over fond memories. Good for you dude. Too many people only speak up when they've had a shit-day. It's good for a person to occasionally take stock and toast friends and family.

I hope your back feels better soon!

JK

Spot on, so much easier for people to bitch than to rejoice. Mrs johnr and I were just speaking of this, this morning. She has a few people working for her that need to take happy pills, and see people, which is just fine, but I was stating how fakebook and disney movies have made what everyday good life seem like its not enough.

Count your blessings as they are many.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 116
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73