Doe Tag

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Is there any truth that a person can use a Doe Tag He didn't fill during the Reg. season for Muzzle loader season?

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is there any truth that a person can use a Doe Tag He didn't fill during the Reg. season for Muzzle loader season?

No. Unless it was bought as a extra/concurrent tag after the regular draw.

dukgnfsn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Only if it is a concurrent tag and not your original lottery tag. If you only have one tag total, than no you cannot fill it during muzzleloader season. If you had 2 or more tags, the extra doe tags (concurrent) can be filled via muzzleloader during the muzzy season, but your original lottery tag is done at end of regular rifle season

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
i always wondered if you could use it on extra muley does, since muzzy season is a wt only season, technically it isn't an open mule deer season, but it is a concurrent season tag. We used to always fill them with our bows back in the hay days.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Thanks for the Information, guess I can take one with the Muzzy, my license says Concurrent

dukgnfsn

Founding Member
Founding Member
i always wondered if you could use it on extra muley does, since muzzy season is a wt only season, technically it isn't an open mule deer season, but it is a concurrent season tag. We used to always fill them with our bows back in the hay days.

from what I read in the regulation from the G&F regs below you can hunt muley doe if the concurrent tag is a any antlerless tag
[h=2]Additional Concurrent Seasons[/h]Additional seasons may be proclaimed for antlerless deer only and will run concurrently with the deer gun, muzzleloader, and deer bow seasons, if the Game and Fish Director determines after the regular lottery that an adequate number of licenses remain unissued. These concurrent season licenses may be used during any open season, provided the unit, sex and species printed on the license is adhered to. Only firearms and archery equipment that are legal during the appropriate season may be used. Persons who have not reached the age of fourteen by the end of the calendar year are also eligible for a concurrent season license but these licenses will be issued as archery only.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 168
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77