Self defense or the aggressor?

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
The hormones raging through a woman's body while pregnant is staggering. The cyclist didn't do anything wrong, and had every right to defend himself, at least they way the story is developing.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
How about this one? Seems there is an attack on the right to use weapons in defense recently? Are these being promoted or just an unusual amount of shootings right now?

Honestly this seems a little too orchestrated, wouldnt surprise me if it was planned. Also it sounds like 1 shot, appears to be a 22LR, the way the guy pulled up and aimed, again feels intentional and set up, doesnt make it illegal, but still, not cool.

Last edited:

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
How about this one? Seems there is an attack on the right to use weapons in defense recently? Are these being promoted or just an unusual amount of shootings right now?

Honestly this seems a little too orchestrated, wouldnt surprise me if it was planned. Also it sounds like 1 shot, appears to be a 22LR, the way the guy pulled up and aimed, again feels intentional and set up, doesnt make it illegal, but still, not cool.

It appears by the magazine it is a 22

I am going to say by the video this one does not go down as self defense. This guy was there legally to pick up his son with the ex and boyfriend claiming he was not there, while there was an argument between the man and woman it was not violent or physically threatening in any way. The shooter escalated the situation by going into the house and getting a gun and involving himself in a verbal confrontation. I bet in court it will be shown that the mother and her boyfriend had previously failed to follow court orders on visitation.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/t...defense-in-shooting-caught-on-camera/2826833/

“Christina Read and Kyle Carruth have been engaged in an ongoing affair, despite Kyle Carruth being married. On October 30, 2021, Chad Read informed Christina Read that he had evidence of her affair with Kyle Carruth and that he was going to go public with it. Carruth's wife is a Judge in the area

https://www.kcbd.com/2021/11/24/att...hildren-their-mother-releases-video-shooting/

Last edited:

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
would be interesting to know exactly where the bullet hit, seems he was aiming for the chest cuz that was a big guy, but the way he fell and didnt move, makes me think some part of the nervous system may be involved...

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
What a couple of tragic stories and situations, people just need to control their emotions, obviously its not worth getting killed or killing someone over a dispute that isnt going to be solved in short order. Just walk away or better yet dont put yourself in potentially deadly situation, call the cops and let them handle it. There is plenty of blame on both sides, who is guilty or not guilty will be decided in court and thats a crap shoot these days, depends on your lawyer, how aggressive the prosecutors are, the judge and jury, its a high risk gamble to kill and claim self defense these days.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75