Self defense or the aggressor?

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
YES!! Self defense all days! I don't see how following her home, after she intentionally struck him with her car, has anything to do with it. He was contacting police.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did you read the article she intentionally hit the man who shot her with her car, he followed her home was on the phone with 911 dispatch. The woman went into her home grabbed at gun walked out on to the street and the man pulled his gun and killed her. Come on man atleast read the article first before asking such a simple question.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did you read the article she intentionally hit the man who shot her with her car, he followed her home was on the phone with 911 dispatch. The woman went into her home grabbed at gun walked out on to the street and the man pulled his gun and killed her. Come on man atleast read the article first before asking such a simple question.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10235381/Pregnant-Florida-librarian-35-shot-dead-intentionally-rammed-motorcyclist.html

Morales also called 911, telling a dispatcher she was being threatened by aggressive men.

'You’re three men. You followed me. Leave me alone,' Morales is heard screaming on the call that was released by the authorities.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lol well that still doesn't tell us why she intentionally tried to run him over obi, I bet i would be angry to if someone tried to run me over. Come on man

Last edited:

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lol well that still doesn't tell us why she intentionally tried to run him over obi, I bet i would be angry to if someone tried to run me over. Come on man
Maybe the fact she claimed she was being threatened by aggressive men has something to do with the story. There seems to be a lot of holes in this story. Are you buying the initial reports of the story without question, remember the original official story of Rittenhouse and what the facts turned out to be.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe the fact she claimed she was being threatened by aggressive men has something to do with the story. There seems to be a lot of holes in this story. Are you buying the initial reports of the story without question, remember the original official story of Rittenhouse and what the facts turned out to be.

No I'm only going by what you are providing as evidence and since the man who killed this woman wasn't arrested at the time of the article tells me that unlike what happened with Kyle Rittenhouse should have never been brought to trial, the media here is the real enemy for finding the truth about any story. As of right now today I am giving the man who killed this pregnant woman a benefit of doubt because clearly at this moment we have to no video footage or 911 recordings. Unlike the Kyle Rittenhouse we had all that and we could come up with a very good idea that if I was there I would clearly believe that was self defense. So in conclusion these two incidents are not the same

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
From the article you provided, it seems an easy self defense case. Following someone while calling the cops on them is passive aggression. If he stayed on a public street, he did nothing wrong.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
She made the mistake of coming out of her house with a gun, end of story. The men may have frightened her, but they didn't frighten her enough to stay in her house and wait for the police. Whatever the incident was leading up yo the confrontation has no baring on the self defence. They at one time may very well have been the aggressors, but she became the aggressor in the end. A good lesson for all to heed.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
From the article you provided, it seems an easy self defense case. Following someone while calling the cops on them is passive aggression. If he stayed on a public street, he did nothing wrong.

public or private?

50881649-10235381-image-a-15_1637698750547.jpg

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
There isnt enough information in the article to really know who was the ORIGINAL aggressor. The way the article is worded, it makes it sound justified, but if he was aggressive towards her originally, and she felt scared of him, she could have bumped into his motorcycle trying to escape and then felt more threatened when he followed him to her house. It really depends how that states law is written exactly and we need more details to really know what happened to initiate things.

Last edited:

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Man some of these situations are unbelievable and the news seems to leave a lot of facts out of their stories. Who knows exactly what went down or whether it was justified or not, guess it'll come out in court eventually. Just from the article it sounds like self-defense but not sure why the guy felt the need to stay out in front of her house especially after she came out with a gun. I think I'd have left at that point. People seem to have the shoot first ask questions later mentality. WTF happened to discussing things in a reasonable manner before flying off the handle? And if the story is true wtf was this broad thinking hitting a motorcycle and then walking out there with a gun? Sounds like a Darwin award candidate to me.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
if she made it into her house to call 911 and retrieve her gun, she probably had no right or reason to go back outside to confront her with a gun. stay put. wait for the gestapo.

Founding Member
Founding Member
Worlds getting crazier every day..

Youtube search "Chad Reed Texas shooting", crazy stuff.

Or if you really want to see some batshit neighbor feuding youtube search " A terribly disturbing ego battle"..nuts!

Last edited:

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would bet it was road rage with her hitting his bike. Then when he followed her home, she called 911 claiming she was the victim and that someone followed her home. She was trying to cover her butt. Could be wrong.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah I watched the video and the woman they interviewed said that stretch of road has a lot of road rage incidents

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 76