Gratitude

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member

With all the negativity in the world today, I sometimes have a hard time remembering everything that I have to be grateful for. I believe that gratitude can have a profound effect on perspective. And now is the time that we should recharge our gratitude reserves.

I am grateful for my family, my religion, my job (even though it's not that great), my friends, and my freedoms that I enjoy.

I am grateful for this website. I learn so much from you guys. Hunting, fishing, family, faith, politics, humor, overcoming life's struggles...you guys have been great.

Take some time to be grateful.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well said BP and I fully agree.
I have said many times that my bride and I have been blessed. Things have been tough throughout the years off and on and now with her battling cancer, but we are still blessed and very lucky to be living in this great Country!
Stop and realize what we all have and then look around at other Countries and how they have it. It is very scary.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMO, I won the "Life-Lottery" when I was born a citizen of the USA, everything after that is gravy. Wife, kids, family, extended family, faith, friends, work and probably several dozen other things I'm forgetting to mention have all been far better than I deserve.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I am grateful for being born and raised where I am. Think about what if's if born somewhere else in this world so we don't have it that bad. I'am warm when its cold, cool when its hot, good roof over my head, food on the table and friends to bullshit with and a good woman to share it with. Just me and wife this Thanksgiving and that is just fine with me. Be able to enjoy dinner with out working my ass off fixing for a bunch of other people just suits me fine this year. You can call it a early 25th anniversary dinner for me and Bun, Best 25 years ever even with all the bad crap that has happened. Best wishes to all, may the good Lord bless and keep you and yours. LB and Bun.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
We don't often enough take the time to remind us of why we should be grateful. I have a great family with children who have made me proud and grandkids that bring me so much joy. My wife and I have good health and worked a long time to have the resources to do most of what we want and when we want. Add in great friends and a person starts to realize "What more could I want or need?" Thankful for what I have. Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am very grateful that long, loud, hot fart was nothing more.

I am also very content with the way life has been gifted to me and mine. Its easy to lose sight of the good in life, and follow the "if onlys", take time to reflect and give thanks, its a daily habit now, as mrs johnr turned me on to it years ago.
If everyone put their troubles in a bucket, you likely would take your own back each and every time.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75