Ghislaine Maxwell Trial

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Opening statements start today. I wonder if the new Covid variant and poopy pants Biden shutting down travel from Africa has anything to do with it...

There's a conspiracy out there that the rich elites that were involved with Epstein are going to throw a fit and try to bring major chaos to the world to distract from what may be divulged in the trial. Could get interesting, but I pray justice prevails and the sick wackos of the world pay for what they have done and are doing to our children.

Also, I'm betting we won't see much media coverage on it. I plan on advertising as much as possible.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd LOVE to hear the names of those elites that made multiple excursions to the love island. "Zee Plane, zee plane!" Will the CIA intercede and not allow any information leave the courtroom due to national security?? lol

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Start with Bill Clinton and Donald Trump and watch the chips fall. But nothing will ever happen and no one will report on it. Mainstream media is too busy protecting Clinton and the democrats to report on it and Fox News won't report on it to protect Trump and the Republicans. That goes for numerous political families and donors on both sides of the isle as well. If you really want to see the swamp drained and the hammer come down on these terrible people, elect everyday people; not career politicians and celebrities with decades of skeletons from their eyes wide shut parties.

Maybe I should've attached trigger or inconvenient truth warning.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
It DOES seem odd... Kyle Rittenhouse was splashed all over the headlines, from day one. You hear very little about this Maxwell trial. Other than of course, Epstein didn't kill himself.

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Start with Bill Clinton and Donald Trump and watch the chips fall. But nothing will ever happen and no one will report on it. Mainstream media is too busy protecting Clinton and the democrats to report on it and Fox News won't report on it to protect Trump and the Republicans. That goes for numerous political families and donors on both sides of the isle as well. If you really want to see the swamp drained and the hammer come down on these terrible people, elect everyday people; not career politicians and celebrities with decades of skeletons from their eyes wide shut parties.

Maybe I should've attached trigger or inconvenient truth warning.

Term limits on congress would drain the swamp in short order, need to figure out a way to get it done by we the people as congress will never pass it. Of course the swamp would potentially fill up with more of the same but at least it would be temporary. Career politicians have absolutely destroyed this country.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
DvScBOVf.jpg

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you follow these trials, I highly recommend checking out this guys podcast. Hes a criminal defense attorney that breaks down all the action every day. Very insightful and often funny also.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's a sad world we live in when there isn't any confidence that justice will be served to people who harm children. I'm having so many doubts that anything will come of this trial. Appointed judges, assisted suicides...just sad.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can't see her first name without the word jizz (Jizz Lane) crossing my mind.

It's awful. Make it stop.

I keep watching how to pronounce videos to try to unprogram that sound from my brain (the French version of Gee Lane)

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can't see her first name without the word jizz (Jizz Lane) crossing my mind.

It's awful. Make it stop.

I keep watching how to pronounce videos to try to unprogram that sound from my brain (the French version of Gee Lane)

cream-squirt.gif

Sorry i have the maturity of a 15 year old.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is there more on Trump than he kicking this guy off his property/out of his hotel?

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
1700172456559.png
This IS the party of chomos and pedos

Do you fact check anything you post or just regurgitate internet trash? Dorsey was likely forced out, it's been an ongoing fight for years. Neither Walmart or CNBC's CEOs have resigned. Walmart did have a CFO resign. Pretty sure the ship is still in tact at CNBC and is being led by Mark Hoffman.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77