CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone else excited for the prequel to Yellowstone ("1883")? It has notes of Dances with Wolves and I'm hoping it lives up to the hype....

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
1883 was the year my house in GF was built.

I don't want to hear shit about that crappy ass year again, thanks.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yellowstone is good. Sam Elliott is great. That being said Tim Mcgraw , Faith Hill, and it only being on paramount’s streaming service means I won’t be partaking I’m guessing. I don’t want to hijack the thread, but that pisses me off by the way. Oh you pay 260 for cable or dish so it includes our channel well fork over some more so you can see our content. I’d cancel my cable tomorrow if I wasn’t married.

LOV2HNT

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yellowstone is good. Sam Elliott is great. That being said Tim Mcgraw , Faith Hill, and it only being on paramount’s streaming service means I won’t be partaking I’m guessing. I don’t want to hijack the thread, but that pisses me off by the way. Oh you pay 260 for cable or dish so it includes our channel well fork over some more so you can see our content. I’d cancel my cable tomorrow if I wasn’t married.

Same here. It's stupid what we pay a month for cable, and 90% of time it's just on for background noise.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got rid of cable probably 6 years ago. I do not miss it a bit. We have Netflix, Hulu, and Disney. I have three daughters, from 5 to 15 years old, and in their entire life, they'll never get through half the content available on those services.

I should add, I don't give a single solitary rip about sports, and I realize that some are tied to cable because of that.

Every month though, I smile when I think about the money I used to waste on cable.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
It is a big rip off on all of the + sites and their charging more for their shows.
We won't be subscribing to any of the + stations.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Cable is expensive but I am one who likes to watch sports. If the Vikings would have blown another lead last night the cost would have increased as I'd be shopping for a new TV today to replace the one the hammer went through. Prices keep going up but I prefer to just get over it and pay for what I want instead of getting upset and wrecking my day.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m having an increasingly hard time separating the art from the artist so to speak. Add in the insane prices we pay just for endless useless crap on the tv and having all the “artists” calling us idiots and cramming their depravity down our throats on our dime and it’s maddening to say the least. Maybe I’m getting crotchety before my time

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
added showtime back to the bill, as Dexter is back on. Worth the extra $18.00, nope, but I would just blow it on stupid shit anyway.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
For what we pay for cable, there should be NO ads! I understand that with DVR, watching them is often optional, but I dont even like having to FF through the damn things.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
For what we pay for cable, there should be NO ads! I understand that with DVR, watching them is often optional, but I dont even like having to FF through the damn things.

5xf09x.jpg

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
What’s the reason I’m not supposed to like Tim McGraw again?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74