What a mess they have going on just across our northern border.

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd be fired up as well, this hasn't worked anywhere they've tried it..very close to where I hunt each year. All because they found one critter with cwd..sucks.

Last edited:

fly2cast

Founding Member
Founding Member
I used to like Canadians, Australians and New Zeelanders. But unlike this guy, most have become spineless cowards. I have no respect for those countries. Like Californians, they deserve what they get.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I understand his anger, but I don't think those orange vest wearers give a shrite and THAT'S the real problem. I suspect that this type of behavior from this organization isn't a rare thing. And the erosion of confidence in Law Enforcement as well as their handlers goes merrily along. Sad!

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Those guys just stood there and took it! Cowards!

I heard some words that I either didn't hear right, or I've never heard before! That was entertaining hearing him tow the line with those fools!

- - - Updated - - -

Did he say "uncunted"?

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I suspect they didn't say sh!t because they knew they were in the wrong.

I agree, they didn't argue much after the first couple of minutes. Felt a little sorry for the two officers as I felt they knew what they were doing wasn't right but only doing what they were told. On the other hand there was no misunderstanding of what the local guy was saying or how he felt. There was no need to ask him to "Tell us how you really feel." Didn't like what the officers were doing but did enjoy the chewing out they got.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Was kind of fun to be in on a good ass chew where I was not the giver or the receiver. Refreshing. LB

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard Minnesota opened everything up around the cwd positive they had earlier this year. Anyone else hear that?

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I heard Minnesota opened everything up around the cwd positive they had earlier this year. Anyone else hear that?

NAW,minnesota didn't open everything up so far a CWD hunt/shoot is taking place right now in S.E. minn,hunter's take alot of deer out of this zone every year,CWD keeps popping up,not long ago CWD infected an entire fenced elk herd they had to neutralize near rochester minn.

Man,this land owner was fired up,rightfully so,damn good ass chewin,

Last edited:

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I don't believe I would want to be on the receiving end of whatever happens when this guy comes uncunted.

Good for him for standing up for common sense because it doesn't happen enough. I bet those guys took a couple days off after that.

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh shit that was intense. He let out years of frustration. Uncunted is now my new favorite word.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
I learned a new word today. I can tell a few fellas not to become uncunted at the boat ramp next summer with the low water. ;:;rofl

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
This fella could take the lead role in "Fargo part deux"... Love his effort for standing his ground and up for what's right!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76