Weather Bucket - The Sequel

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I live on a dead end street and they have a blade on a pay loader with the gate they drop to not plug up the end of the driveway. He never dropped it for mine. :mad: Glad I have a snow blower. :;:exactly

I had a full blown high speed come apart a couple weeks ago shoveling another 2 feet of snow at the end of the driveway screaming to the heavens about how high my fucking taxes need to be for that guy to drop the damn gate when he drives by my driveway! Man was I pissed.

We are sitting on several feet of snow here. I'm already running out of room for it and was even looking at snow blowers for the first time in my life last week. I just don't think I can get myself to do it. On the bright side, we're finally back above zero for pretty much the first time since November 10th. Twenty degree last night and was grilling in my crocs, it actually felt pleasant outside! People north of me have it much worse. No sense in complaining, we all choose to live in colder climates and can all move if we don't like it. On the bright side, we're all gaining daylight and in two months we will have a full 8 hours of light!

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Been a busy coupla days moving all this snow. More snow than we’ve seen in the past two winters combined. Boulevards are already filled to capacity so it’ll be getting plowed into our driveways from here on out. And it’s only December.

Thrilled to have all this moisture again!

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Backup sump pump in the basement already, just in case we need it. LB

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
In first for spring flooding speculation. #$%^&>

Bring it. IDGAF

IF I gotta choose between drought and flood, I choose flood 10 times out of 10. And if the good Lord decides to take out Fargo, we all know the gays are to blame so my conscience is clear. (There was only that one time in the badlands and that doesn’t count because we were in a different time zone.)

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Watch out for the one JohnR used, it will not give you a real reading. LB

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
my ice fishing stuff gets put away tonight. I fish that valley Jtown area --this shits it and by the time I can get back out i will to busy at work.

I am ready for the next guy to post on FBO in July --- i want hard water!!!!!!!!

you notice nobody is talking about the artic ice: why because its the most we have had for years.

Little fkr Elon i would like to wipe his smart ass smile right off his face.

Ha!!! iceicebaby.PNG

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
my ice fishing stuff gets put away tonight. I fish that valley Jtown area --this shits it and by the time I can get back out i will to busy at work.

I am ready for the next guy to post on FBO in July --- i want hard water!!!!!!!!

you notice nobody is talking about the artic ice: why because its the most we have had for years.

Little fkr Elon i would like to wipe his smart ass smile right off his face.

Ha!!!DSC00016.JPG
Soi I dont need to send 19$ a month to help the poor polar bears. LB

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just blew 6+ inches out of the driveway. Wind isn’t blowing yet.

32D83EA5-937B-4AD5-ADEF-ADF5A02FD6CC.jpg

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not too terrible in the Bismarck/Lincoln area, yet. Roads are a little slick with very light freezing rain.

- - - Updated - - -

Just looked again and it's transitioned over to light snow around here.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nothing really at all in GF. I was able to use my backpack blower to do the driveway. I love it when I don't have to shovel or get out the snowblower.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Light snow now with little wind, but on the country roads its very hard to see where you are driving and if there is any drifts ahead. LB

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Blow Blow, Blow your goat. Lot of red and white on the NDDOT map. LB

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86