Train robbed

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Ive been chewed out for hunting rr right of way by a random rr worker that saw me and waited by my vehicle . all rr right of way is private property so whats the deal

The railroads have their own police force too but that is not enough to curb these thieves. They are arresting all they can and the people just get let out of jail with no bail. You can police all you want but if there are no consequences these events will keep happening.

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
My grandparents who were strict Old Testament Christians spoke of "End Times" constantly. I never really took it serious. I'm becoming more of a believer everyday.....

The study of eschatology is fascinating and complex. Biblically speaking, so much from the Old and New testaments are intertwined making it a beautiful mystery that many theologians have tried to figure out. Great place to start if anyone is interested in tackling this subject might be the Olivet Discourse...Matthew 24 & 25...Jesus talking to the disciples about the end of this age. Good stuff...to me whether you believe the end is near or distant - most important thing is to know and trust the Lord...everything else will take care of itself...God is in control! Just my take...

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
An older seminary prof I know said although premellenial and amellenial and such is interesting they are prairie trails. He said stick to the interstate which is John 3:16. I like Roman's 8:1. :)

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Chalk another f---up to biden and blue states,this is what cali voted in,open borders,3rd world trash invading our southern border,no news here,let's push for open elections,no voter ID etc...Last night biden was grilled about afganistan f--up...reporter asked biden to apologize,biden refused,classless POS...

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I understand RR right of ways sort of. It is their property but was given to them for the purpose of providing railroad transportation. A small percentage of the land given for that purpose is no longer used. Why does that land not go back to the surrounding landowner or at least be cleaned up? Can't believe there is a person hired (I assume by the RR) to p0lice this so called trespassing. I'm thinking if someone ever approached me with this order I would ask for some identification. Pretty sure by ND laws a simple notice in the paper is not suitable as the required posting.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Have Butch and Sun Dance fix one up. "Use enough Dino-O-Might Butch" and 'Who the Hell are those Guys" or should I say "were those guys". LB

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 165
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76