Train robbed

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
my cousin works in the train routing business and there are some places they go out of there way when it comes to planning to insure the train doesn't have to slow down.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Police need to put out the shoot to kill order and take no prisoners, about 1 hr of that and it would be all over

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is just insane!
They need a few guys riding shotgun on these trains and snipe a few of these thieves. It would end quick then.

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
My grandparents who were strict Old Testament Christians spoke of "End Times" constantly. I never really took it serious. I'm becoming more of a believer everyday.....

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ive been chewed out for hunting rr right of way by a random rr worker that saw me and waited by my vehicle . all rr right of way is private property so whats the deal

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
this is all coming to your neighborhood soon. Take a good look at the crime rates from the last time inflation ramped up. Property crime was at its peak in 1980-82. Those years sucked big time I remember them well.

Maybe i should get out my WIN button

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
My grandparents who were strict Old Testament Christians spoke of "End Times" constantly. I never really took it serious. I'm becoming more of a believer everyday.....

same here

but then I stop and think of the 1000s of times in the past where it was 1000 times worse than now (extermination camps, the killing fields, etc., etc., etc.)

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
To many folks in the last 40 years are living on a razors edge spiritually, emotionally, psychologically, physically, and financially. People have KNOWN about the consequences and pitfalls of being on the razors edge, but have failed to take any action. With current affairs, draconian govt. declarations, get the jab or lose your job, and all the rest of this fear mongering lunacy of today, lots of folks are falling off those various razors edges. We now will get to enjoy, or should I say endure, the results in all its forms and functions. Pray to Heavenly Father for strength and guidance, read scriptures, prepare yourself and your family as best you can, and help one another when the need arises. Stay Warm and Safe out there.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaching across the aisle to find consensus where both parties can at least find some common ground is extinct. MSM should accept a lot of the blame for the divisiveness. Rant over.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
in ND, RR right of ways get no special treatment as far as landowner/trespassing laws go. if it ain't electronically or physically posted, you are fine until told to leave like in the above scenario. i had the same think happen to me literally in my back yard about 7 years ago. i backed up until he told me i was likely no longer in the easement and continued along my merry way parallel to the tracks. not sure why they have such an issue with folks in their easement. but, whatever.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaching across the aisle to find consensus where both parties can at least find some common ground is extinct. MSM should accept a lot of the blame for the divisiveness. Rant over.

Is compromise possible anymore with the desired radical agenda on the left? I fear compromise woukd be like worshipping God on even days and Satan on odd days. To compromise with the left is to compromise one's principles. Perhaps the best we can hope for is gridlock. We woukd often be better off when Washington does nothing.

They need a few packages with a pound of C4 wrapped in ten pounds of nails. and a rip string attached to the detonator. Label the box some high end sport shoes. Ooooor if you just want to be safe ship everything in work boot boxes.

Last edited:

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go down there at night and shoot a few of them, you could be a hero too.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
in ND, RR right of ways get no special treatment as far as landowner/trespassing laws go. if it ain't electronically or physically posted, you are fine until told to leave like in the above scenario. i had the same think happen to me literally in my back yard about 7 years ago. i backed up until he told me i was likely no longer in the easement and continued along my merry way parallel to the tracks. not sure why they have such an issue with folks in their easement. but, whatever.

Guessing it for liability reasons.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75