Rabbits ???

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
​THX, guys! A lot of good ideas here. I am mobilizing and arming the troops. One of the neighbors has a newer Creedmoor 17 caliber long range pellet rife. We are mounting a 5x55 Timex scope. Heading to the range when the weather breaks. I will keep you updated.

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Speaking of cottontails...... I heard all these stories of how good they were to eat, so I snared one and cleaned it right away. I put it on the BBQ grill without anything to cover it up(BBQ sauce or marinade) because I wanted to taste IT and see how it was. It wasn't for me and I eat wild game. My wife and son said "Hell No, not eating that shit again." How is everyone making it so it tastes so damn mouthwatering good???
Fish On!

scrotcaster

Founding Member
Founding Member
Speaking of cottontails...... I heard all these stories of how good they were to eat, so I snared one and cleaned it right away. I put it on the BBQ grill without anything to cover it up(BBQ sauce or marinade) because I wanted to taste IT and see how it was. It wasn't for me and I eat wild game. My wife and son said "Hell No, not eating that shit again." How is everyone making it so it tastes so damn mouthwatering good???
Fish On!

bread and pan fry in cast iron, remove rabbit parts and put them in oven 350 for about hour or so, make gravy out of fry drippins in the cast iron, then put rabbit parts in the gravey cook a lil longer,, then serve with mashed taters and green beans,, good stuff

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fish On!

My grandma would make it in the crock pot all the time and tell people it was pheasant they never new the difference. Cream of mushroom over toast or mashed taters

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75