who's going to the super bowl?

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
great followup colt,thankfully I missed all this happy sing along last night,what bullshit! insighting violence much?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
If listening to gangster rap insights violence than i should have busted about 100 caps in mother fuckers asses and been in jail about 12 times. Hell add on top of that the metal i like i should be a deranged serial killer also video games would put it right over the top. Saying music videos games or any of that sort causes any thing is a big ass cop out for people just not being responsible. Us gen x ers are stuck between two whiney ass groups its either the boomers or the millennials. Both get offended and feelers hurt real easy

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
great followup colt,thankfully I missed all this happy sing along last night,what bullshit! insighting violence much?

For someone who didn't watch the game or the half time entertainment you sure have a lot to say on the matter.

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wowzers I offended a cop hater liberal democrat millennial apparently because I posted hero snoop lyrics! Unsigned of course and not unexpected lol
Lets go Brandon!

AAAAA.PNG

PS: My weiner aint dusty

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Liked the game. Wasn't high scoring but I'm a defense fan. both teams played some solid defense. Half time? I must not listen to enough rap because during the whole show, which I watched while getting and eating some supper, I don't know if I actually understood more than a dozen words. It's just noise to me. Have no idea whether it was vulgar or not. That is just fine with me. Was it the best Super Bowl? Probably not but still entertaining for me. That was the 56th Super Bowl and also the 56th SB I've watched from kickoff to final play. Don't need a trophy but I'm still a FB fan and like watching while not liking some of the things that go on.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
Watched the first half of the game and none of the half time show or the second half of the game. I thought that the producers of the commercials in the first HALF must have been children producing commercials for the Saturday morning matinees between comedy shows. NO WAY WERE THEY PROGRAMED FOR ADULTS THAT SPEND 90% OF THE $$$!

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
I could have ran a nuclear power plant with my anger at the 10,000 electric vehicle commercials. ;:;banghead;:;banghead;:;banghead

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I could have ran a nuclear power plant with my anger at the 10,000 electric vehicle commercials. ;:;banghead;:;banghead;:;banghead

They showed folks plugging them in.....what they don't show is the time it takes to charge it back to useable. Not to mention the coal-fired electric plants producing the fuel, or the lithium mines, or battery disposal or.......

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
If listening to gangster rap insights violence than i should have busted about 100 caps in mother fuckers asses and been in jail about 12 times. Hell add on top of that the metal i like i should be a deranged serial killer also video games would put it right over the top. Saying music videos games or any of that sort causes any thing is a big ass cop out for people just not being responsible. Us gen x ers are stuck between two whiney ass groups its either the boomers or the millennials. Both get offended and feelers hurt real easy

Good Post Kurt. The high light in red was good advice for all to take. Us boomers are in the same boat with x ers and millies and vice versa. I'm starting to get soft in my old age as far as opinions on what others are doing. So far, I've learned that you can't catch gay, and those Videos ,movies and kill crazy video games aren't much different than the old western tv shows that I watch where the villains ride in and shoot up the town for no good reason. We all have a dog in this fight, I remember the old hemp threads and how pissed I'd get when people claimed that CBD is/was a hoax and a gateway drug and should be against the law. I think I might even have boiled over a time or two. The one thing we all have going for us is, this is America land of the free and we can vote and lobby for what we want. There will be dumb asses that do dumb stuff with all of our freedoms and as a result it takes a toll on our livelihood. We need to quit buying into what the Government, The media and big pharma is shoving our throats and just live life.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
For someone who didn't watch the game or the half time entertainment you sure have a lot to say on the matter.

couldn't get past the news high lights,thanx for your concern.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
At 75 the music was such so it sucked and then being in the military years ago and 90% black not being enough according to biden.
NBS with all its ads sucks also.

I am glad for my white privilege cause it is all i got now days.
But then last two nights of Gunsmoke i have not seen before. db

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
db-2,all in on gunsmoke here as well,every once in awhile they sneak in a "never seen" rerun after all these years.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75