Jigging Rap Storage?

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
What do you all do to store your Jigging Raps, Shiver Minnows, etc? Bouncing them around just breaks off fins, but I've tried foam with slots cut and other DIY innovations and have not found anything that works. I have looked for some foam to CNC like these, but can't find any. May just end up buying some-

https://fishmorecompany.com/collections/moon-shine/products/t3-pro-moonshine-shiver-minnow

They aren't that efficient but will keep them nice. Any other ways you store them?

Thanks!

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Just put them in a little plastic resealable bag. Keeps them from bouncing around and protects them if they do, like an air bag. One to a bag. LB

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where are the bouncing around? I keep mine in a Plano tray and they only come out of the bag when I'm using them in the summer. Or, are you talking about ice fishing and the bouncing around? At the prices that plastics costs these days one would think bubble wrap would be going off of the shelves. When I lose one to a log it becomes a 'bad day' to talk to me while in the boat. LOL

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Where are the bouncing around? I keep mine in a Plano tray and they only come out of the bag when I'm using them in the summer. Or, are you talking about ice fishing and the bouncing around? At the prices that plastics costs these days one would think bubble wrap would be going off of the shelves. When I lose one to a log it becomes a 'bad day' to talk to me while in the boat. LOL
About as bad as a buddy using one and then taking it home still on his fishing rod. LB

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank you for the options. I keep them in smaller boxes for ice fishing and they are on the ATV most of the time. The worst I have found is when I leave them in the boat in 3700's. Just a rough day and they seem to take a beating.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Get yourself a just encase box. Little more spendy but I’ve never had a broken fin.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 112
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69