Getting old when????????

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
40 hit me like a ton of bricks. I went from running around like a 20 year old on the basketball court to feeling 80 overnight.
[MENTION=1]Vollmer[/MENTION]

each additional decade will probably make this look pale in comparison

just wait, it keeps getting "better" HA

and as others have said, it sure beats the alternative . . .

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
When the list of your high school friends that have pasted is longer than the ones you still have. Didnt want to be a downer but its true for me. LB

- - - Updated - - -

Thats when I feel lucky. LB

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
The lid on the pickel jar wins.;:;banghead;:;banghead:mad::mad::mad::mad: LB

Heres a pickle jar tip.

put the tip of a butter knife under the edge of the lid and gently pry up until you hear the seal release. You will hear the air sucking into the jar.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
When you show up for a dental appointment and it was at 1 not 1:45.......Can't hear worth a shit these days. Oh well, I took off work early, drove and hour, and it didn't even bother me. First time I EVER missed an appointment where I didn't call and let them know in advance. And I can count those times on one hand...and that's in my lifetime. This happened yesterday BTW

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
when a buddy with a nice new snobear calls wanting to hit the ice at 4:30am, and you pass, because that is when you take your best shit..haha

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
There are anti aging supplements you can get, theres some interesting work being done on those fronts. Also you should consider testosterone once you hit 40, it naturally starts to decrease significantly, but supplementing it can keep you from degrading as fast as you naturally would. The 'normal' range for T is quite broad, but if you have a good doctor and you tell him your 'symptoms', they can prescribe it up to the max normal range, but your insurance might not cover it.

"[h=2]How Low Is Too Low?[/h][FONT=&quot]Testosterone levels are measured through blood tests. Most doctors agree that a “normal” reading falls anywhere between 300 to 1,000 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL). About 40% of men over age 45 will have levels that come in below that range."[/FONT]

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I made the mistake one day not long ago hitting a health food shop for some energy supplement w/o my cheater glasses,thinking I bought geronna....pounded two capsoles of a male enhancemert herb called "yohimbee" made from some african tree bark I found out later....Forget spending big money on these male pills this tree bark works even on windy days....lol.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
When you have more hats than you do socks and underwear.

Haha,thought I was the only one with a hat collection,just can't toss em,underwear? chicks dig me cause I don't wear underwear....sometimes,damn dog!

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha,thought I was the only one with a hat collection,just can't toss em,underwear? chicks dig me cause I don't wear underwear....sometimes,damn dog!

Stop shoving the brats in there. Might solve the dog problem. but may also lose the chicks. :;:cheers

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Cloverdale tangy summer sausage, more is better to a certain point. LB

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Cloverdale tangy summer sausage, more is better to a certain point. LB

LB,I'm a big fan of cloverdale tangy summer sausage these days.

No Brats in my jockies,just a idaho potatoe when feeling foggy on friday nights going out.

Just gotta remember the potatoe goes in the front pouch not the rear end....:cool:

Last edited:

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
LB,I'm a big fan of cloverdale tangy summer sausage these days.

No Brats in my jockies,just a idaho potatoe when feeling foggy on friday nights going out.

Just gotta remember the potatoe goes in the front pouch not the rear end....:cool:
Someone should have told Biden about the the potato deal huh

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
biden.jpgLOL pointer....

biden meets the pope and shits his pants,biden tries to fart,pope ask's was that a fart? biden replies some of it...

Last edited:

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't notice anything at 40 or 50 but I'm 57 now and starting to think there's something not good about ageing

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
In mountain time, staying up just long enough to catch the weather at 9:15 before going to bed is a challenge.

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
^^Exactly John - I get up at 4 on work days...in bed by 9...asleep within 10 mins!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 136
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 77