Fun facts: .22lr

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
They put off quite a bit of decibel for an in town rabbit extermination, but equally as effective.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
CeeBee sub-sonics make less noise than most break-bbl air-rifles……

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
CeeBee sub-sonics make less noise than most break-bbl air-rifles……

AGREED, better yet is CCI quiet loads @ 710fps 44gr HP's is the ticket.Both sub sonic and quiet loads below the speed of sound 1140fps,No .22LR crack.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Just shoot once no matter. First shot people notice sound and come on alert but dont know for certain where it came from. Second shot and then they can pin-point where it came from cause they are paying attention and radar is on. Learned from an old, now dead, not so legal hunter/poacher. LB

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just shoot once no matter. First shot people notice sound and come on alert but don't know for certain where it came from. Second shot and then they can pin-point where it came from cause they are paying attention and radar is on. Learned from an old, now dead, not so legal hunter/poacher. LB
My neighbor was standing at the fence when I peaked the muzzle out the back door and ended the little garden raider, he calmly says as he was just to the right of me 15 feet, well it looks like you got it.. Sometimes in life you have great neighbors and don't realize it until they move on.

bravo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Really anything .22lr is a fun fact besides ammo shortages.

A 10/22 with a can and subsonic ammo is almost too much fun. The action and smack of the bullet are louder than the report.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
My neighbor was standing at the fence when I peaked the muzzle out the back door and ended the little garden raider, he calmly says as he was just to the right of me 15 feet, well it looks like you got it.. Sometimes in life you have great neighbors and don't realize it until they move on.

Was his name Wilson?

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member

Close, Jerry.
Wilson wouldn't make it in our hood.

Think Tool Time's Wilson, not Seattle's nor Denis the Menace's Wilson

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 101
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80