April Blizzard Predicted next week

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its about a half block visibility on the edge of Bismarck right now. I can see the houses across the street and behind me but nothing beyond that. Drifts are starting to form and my neighbor cant make it up his driveway in a car, because of the snow and ice under it. Made the right decision to work from home today and not even deal with this crap!

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
We closed on our house yesterday and moved into our camper...what was I thinking...;:;rofl

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Took the blower off the tractor so I'm gonna sit this one out. I'll drink beer until it's all melted or I'm dead whichever comes first.....this sucks....or does it blow.......eff it either way;:;boozer

Wirehair

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just returned from running an errand and some of the streets in Bis are getting heavy with snow over ice. Live on the Missouri and about 10 this morning we could not see the river let alone see across to Mandan. Most certainly going to take a toll on wildlife in this part of the state.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It literally sucks right now here in SWND. And we have another 36 hours to go. UFFDA!!!!

Last edited:

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
With all this fuss, and talk, you would think this has never happened in ND before. :;:huh

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
In all honesty, so far it seems like a normal winter storm to me.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Roads are turning white, might have to eat the neighbors by tomorrow to survive.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Back in the good ol' days of $1 gas, this would be cause to grab a shovel and go burn a tank of gas on the backroads. Now I sit and cook ribs at home as I watch the snow pile up on the deck. I must be getting old.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
What happened to “Weather Bucket”?
Not overly effective to show light rain!

- - - Updated - - -

Back in the good ol' days of $1 gas, this would be cause to grab a shovel and go burn a tank of gas on the backroads. Now I sit and cook ribs at home as I watch the snow pile up on the deck. I must be getting old.
Hey Alan do you happen to have any idea why the NWS web page stop showing precipitation amounts in water equivalent in Bismarck at 6 p.m.?

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Feel's weird to be left out of the fight this go round. That being said a flock of sea gulls just flew over, could be an omen. LB

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Next up around april 20 and may 8. First one snow. Suppsedky. That fkn north wind has just been a relentless bastard i knew that sob would last and ruin a spring. See ya at the high water ramps this summer.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 111
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67