April Blizzard Predicted next week

Greenhorn

Honored Member
Regarding people doing their part, don’t forget to get a real nice car wash as well!

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
C5FA3D07-481A-4FDC-9D86-8C4EDB302551.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

^^^ summerize those blowers guys - pull this puppy through the finish line!!

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will just do like we did many years back. Wait and see what transpires and deal with it as it plays out. #mothernaturenotcomputermodels

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wrong as in the snow will stay way south like SD, or wrong as in instead of southern nd it'll dump 2 feet on us in the northern part of the state?

One thing is for sure that they always get right, we'll definately get the wind and cold and that shit is going to stick around for about a week. Calving out cows the last couple days in the 30 to 40 mph wind wasn't fun, next week calving in air temps in the teens and 20 to 30 mph winds, now that'll just be as much fun as getting kicked in the nuts repeatedly. Fuck I wish I'd have turned the bulls out later.
Don’t start for a couple weeks yet here. Hopefully everything is better by then. Stupid frost isn’t even out yet.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ice is gone here in the SF/SJ/OAK Bay Area of CA - temps in the 80°'s yesterday. Must be SUMMER TIME!

But I'll be watching Tiger and Denver/Minn Mankato later today.

Prolly go get some KFC chicken wings for the hockey game!!!

Last edited:

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
see thats what you get for bitchin about he boat ramps. We will be dealing with high water ramps again. The north wind is relentless --its going to be pounding this summer with wind wind and more wind; rain cold rain cold rain cold wind rain cold rain cold wind wind wind wind wind wind wind the rain severe severe sever nado nado severe and then snow second week in sept.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
see thats what you get for bitchin about he boat ramps. We will be dealing with high water ramps again. The north wind is relentless --its going to be pounding this summer with wind wind and more wind; rain cold rain cold rain cold wind rain cold rain cold wind wind wind wind wind wind wind the rain severe severe sever nado nado severe and then snow second week in sept.

You must be a blast at parties. Guy called you eeyore but you make eeyore look like a happy well adjusted donkey

honkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Man there are a lot of folks who really their happy pills! Holy crap. I’ll be happy to get whatever moisture this brings for the lakes, sloughs, farmland and everything else. Bring it on Mother Nature! It’s about time.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don’t start for a couple weeks yet here. Hopefully everything is better by then. Stupid frost isn’t even out yet.

As of this past Wednesday, here in Bismarck we were frost free down to 22 inches, but then it was still frozen from 22-44 inches.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's not get carried away with what this means for the big lakes. Sheesh...

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It will be 90 days that I have had my calendar marked on the 13th, not to bad by watching the fog

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you haven't found this website and you like watching weather models, enjoy. Check out the total precipitation runs by Thursday. Feet not inches!

https://www.tropicaltidbits.com

that’s a sweet sight I hope they are right. As much as I bitch all winter about moving snow I want every bit of the 20 inches they are talking about. We are bad dry and ponds and sloughs need it bad.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So, if I am reading it right…By Thursday morning Bismarck could receive 28”. And the Jamestown area about 26”. Looks like about 20”-22” inches for us in the Western Edge, Queen Shitty. Bring it on!!! Pulled the snowblower out of the shed and put just enough gas in, just in case it gets over estimated and we only get 4” like so many times before.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
that’s a sweet sight I hope they are right. .

Remember, this is just one of many models, there are others that aren't so generous. That's why one rarely sees a given model run as the actual weather forecast, there needs to be a bit of a balance between the models that are overly generous, and those that show pretty near zero.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 134
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 75