Battery Lawn Mower

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
​This may have been discussed before, couldn't find it. I am thinking of purchasing one.
I have two small areas 50x50. So I don't need the biggest bad boy.
All comments appreciated.

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have two friends that have EGO. One has a sno thrower the other has a mower. I am leaning towards Worx as I have a Worx weed eater, hedge trimer and the power washer. The power washer is NOT a super washer but it is adequate for most things I need done. Therefore I do not need to have another charger around. Also the electric can hang on the wall.

Srputz

Founding Member
Founding Member
This might be the wrong crew to ask
I have two bad boys a cub cadet and a case diesel. I'm not your guy.

BX2

Founding Member
Founding Member
My boss has a dewalt he uses around the edges after using his big mower.I asked if he liked it and he said it works ok for that but seems a little under powered for doing the whole yard.

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Milwaukee now makes a mower. If you have those power tools, it might be worth going that route.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't own one, but have been sniffing around the edges for a couple of years. I want one, but the Toro I have continues to be a decent mower. I mowed on saturday, and it started on the second pull.

My brother has an EGO mower, and loves it. I'm leaning that direction. I have had DeWalt, Milwaukee, Craftsman, and other cordless power tools, and they're all fine. I actually have a 40 Volt DeWalt weed wacker that I love.

But the EGO seems to be the way to go. Long battery life, quick recharge times, parts available, lots of other items that use the same batteries - the list goes on.

Jeff though, with Ace in Bismarck, said that they're getting out of the EGO line. Said that when a problem comes up, the mfr is hard to deal with on warranty issues.

So, I guess it's like anything else. When it runs like it should, everyone is happy.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 119
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 70