“Watsons outdoor related contributions to NDA”

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wanted to keep my promise Watson, so here you go. Go on and share all that great outdoor knowledge you’ve been craving to share with the rest of the community. You have to be exhausted from unpopular political opinions. Here ya go big guy, you’ve earned it!

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not that you'll ever sway your thoughts but way way back at the beginning of the covid thread I made a comment about getting back to talking about the outdoors and all your like minded buddies told me that if I couldn't handle it that I should leave and of course called me a snowflake. Egg on your face but you're to blind to see it, nice try again though

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
two on the outs , one ball , one strike , runner on first leading off as the kid on the pitcher mound winds up. ... Politics remind me of team sports, one team against the other and they will do anything to win... when they should be working together.

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not that you'll ever sway your thoughts but way way back at the beginning of the covid thread I made a comment about getting back to talking about the outdoors and all your like minded buddies told me that if I couldn't handle it that I should leave and of course called me a snowflake. Egg on your face but you're to blind to see it, nice try again though

3E2B1A67-A0B7-4767-B8B6-B23D95B8A225.jpeg

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Enjoy this site just like i enjoy the FB site and was glad this site took over.
The virus topic and russia topic have not been on for a few days. Did read, some good infomation. but for me it was time for those two to leave as for what it was turning into. Was glad to see lunk quit posting and the topic disappear.

Just hope topics that leave us to speak about each other and not related to what this site was about do not have this site to go the way of FB db

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why you guys stepping all over Watson's "OUTDOOR CONTRIBUTION" space?

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Just hope topics that leave us to speak about each other and not related to what this site was about do not have this site to go the way of FB db

FB's demise wasn't because of the topics/threads that were discussed.

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member

Patiently waiting for you to start contributing to other threads or starting one yourself that isn't political in topic.
@watson

and an attack on someone else in my mind isn't contributing

My question from before still holds: "Are you a troll?"

Last edited:

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
1000017410.jpg
Kentuckys buddies

A quick search on current threads: I’ve commented twice in the “buying a boat thread”. This is why I’m calling you out. Politics is only a part of this site. There are other threads you could contribute to. So I’ll ask but probably get a political answer: Why do you only post to political threads and no where else? Why are you a member here? There are plenty of political forums you could join. Why NDA?

- - - Updated - - -

Prove me wrong and give some advice in another thread to a member in need of advice. Is that so difficult?

- - - Updated - - -

Your first post on your very own thread and you bring up politics, snowflakes, eggs and butt hurt.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Jiffy:
yes, it went because no more ladies or mature women being shown (IMHO), did not say FB went because of the topics. So now i to join in defending myself and not adding to the discussion in a unmeaningful way to the great outdoors and hunting. db

Last edited:

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Obi:

Yes that was it as i remember. db

- - - Updated - - -

I just forgot her name or i would have said it. db

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
There was a bit more to it than that but we can roll with it. It really doesn't matter. :;:cheers

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75