“Watsons outdoor related contributions to NDA”

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Maybe but the main reason. (toby)But i still have a payment or two left of my student loan from the 1964-68 schooling that i still owe on. Maybe like a handful or more.

I just knew if i refinance enough a day would come when i would get some forgiveness. db

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
6d8pim.jpg

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is a tribute to my good friend and neighbor Art Rude, who passed away a couple days after I posted his morning coffee video on another thread here. He was tickled pink when I asked him if it was ok to post it on here, one of the few people who could partake in intense political debates and still get along with anyone no matter what thier political affiliation was. RIP Art.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone else think the chicks in Kurt's meme are the same?

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Art used to be a coworker of mine. I'm not sure if I heard he passed. RIP Art

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
It was supposed to be just a little bit of humor chill out "Chad" if you don't like what I have to say delete your account again either way I really don't care.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
This thread is another great example at our failing country within. The war on our own people. Our own neighbors. The hate. Based/driven on a simple political position. So much hate. Disgusting.

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Am I back in high school again?? You grown ass men sure like to fight, complain ,bitch and moan like you are back in high school. Maybe you guys physically left high school but I don't think you did mentally.

Why do people try to "destroy" someone that has a different opinion then them?

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Who is the dingbat who posts a bunch of new threads all the time of a random YouTube video with barely a sentence of context??? Seriously click on them all the time just to go back to the recent activity listing with more of the land mines……..

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who is the dingbat who posts a bunch of new threads all the time of a random YouTube video with barely a sentence of context??? Seriously click on them all the time just to go back to the recent activity listing with more of the land mines……..

thats svnmag and he gets to do that because everyone thought he was dead but he’s not and we’re happy

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If this is Svnmag who is thisScreenshot_20220610-213113_Chrome.jpg

Sorry fixed it

Attachments

Screenshot_20220610-211056_Chrome.jpg
Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member

I am not either. :mad:

- - - Updated - - -

Also, that was me 1LD.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I dunno why, but this post made me laugh so danged hard. "everyone thought he was dead.." Howling...

Ill admitt I smiled at Kurtr TAKE.

But you JayKay made me bust out with a belly laugh,well done you guyz...try to stay cool,days like this has me on the tailgate gate of being sober for the last few years,a ice cold brewky sure is tempting today,92 degrees and climbing.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ill admitt I smiled at Kurtr TAKE.

But you JayKay made me bust out with a belly laugh,well done you guyz...try to stay cool,days like this has me on the tailgate gate of being sober for the last few years,a ice cold brewky sure is tempting today,92 degrees and climbing.

Buddy, if you need to be sober, then I hope you achieve your goal. One day at a time. Don't worry about tomorrow. Work on being sober TODAY, and let tomorrow take care of itself. I have a few years under my belt, and it gets easier every day. I haven't had a craving in years, and it's a good life I lead.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I'm with ya JayKay,had a wake up call years back,went cold turkey ,never looked back,today a ice cold root beer does it,never hit the booze hard thank goodness but in my line of work I've seen the evil effects,alcohol just takes a grip on certain folks,just like nicotine/drugs,,tough cord to cut...for these folks I feel the pain for them,it's a struggle

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 56