Messing with Mike...

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
maybe this clown was looking for a pay day or maybe just a drunk...but why mess with Mike Tyson period?

video's are coming out from this jet blu round one.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Saw a clip on the news. Dude must have been buckled, doped, or other if he is jack'n with Mike. Or looking to get rich with lawsuit if he dropped him.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
how did mike not kill him?

- - - Updated - - -

luckily he didn't - and the guy looked pretty OK - so simple assault methinks

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I kinda wanta take a few from Mike now too, what a story, unless he kills you

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Even in his glory days of millions of $$, I think everyone knew he was a train wreck. No surprise when he went to prison the 1st time and no surprise he is all but broke now. How does he not have his own plane? He should never have to drive, and never have to deal with Jonny smart ass trying to get him to swing?

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
As my grandfather used to say "F_ _ k around with the bull, and you're going to feel the horn."

From the short news clip I saw this morning, Mike's sparring partner seemed to have instigated the match.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
What is he flying jet blue for?

- - - Updated - - -

I wont even fly Allegient anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you really save anything and if so how many times do they cancel.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
This falls squarely into the "Don't start nothing.....Won't be nothing". Nitwit started.......Iron Mike ended. Moving on!

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth

Mike was a young fool with a famous lisp.....but better not sleep on that upper cut. Man he was fun to watch in the ring even if he was a train wreck in real life.

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Rules to live by: If a fella can punch like a sumbitch and seems willing enough to bite off an ear, don't fuck with said individual in an enclosed space.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can’t seem to find a decent story that says what really happened. The videos don’t show to much other then the kid seemed amped to be sitting by Mike. It seems everyone is Justifying Mikes action because everyone is in love with the guy. I personally think he’s a complete moron but that’s beside the point.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention he’s a bit of a loose cannon

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Crazy drunk fanatic goes gaga over Mike. Mike accommodates crazy drunk fanatic. Crazy drunk fanatic takes it too far. Mike’s weed and mushrooms wear off. Crazy drunk fanatic gets beaten. I guess he’s lucky Mike didn’t bite his ear off

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Mike was a one punch KO boxer with killer instincts,I got hosed many times "pay per view" with his 1 round KO's...lol,Ali was the best showman his glory days,fun boxer,almost magical in the ring and his mouth,ali was talking smack everytime,we don't hear much about boxing today unless one goes digging,seems MMA/UFC is the go to ring entertainment these days,I have watched this newer big galoot heavy weight "wilder" (6'9 tall)fight,at one time he was flush with 50 straight wins and 49 KO's the last time I watched him fight.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
tyson fury is also smooth and fun to watch. if a person looks hard enough, some VERY good boxing can be found and more often than not its NOT the big name fights or fighters.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
tyson fury is also smooth and fun to watch. if a person looks hard enough, some VERY good boxing can be found and more often than not its NOT the big name fights or fighters.

I think fury is the one figther that beat wilder? to lazy to look it up....He's another big dude if I remember right 6'8 or 9 as well.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 75