Abortion?

ORCUS DEMENS

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is what the bible says:
"IN'FANT, n. L. infans; in and fans, speaking, fari, to speak.1. A child in the first period of life, beginning at his birth; a young babe. In common usage, a child ceases to be called an infant within the first or second year, but at no definite period. In some cases, authors indulge a greater latitude, and extend the term to include children of several years of age."
https://av1611.com/kjbp/kjv-dictionary/infant.html
From the King James Version, Torah describes it much the same. It is not a baby until born. I am not a backer of late term abortion unless there are serious medical issues relating to the full term carriage of the baby.
As many anti vaxers have been wont to say " My Body, My Choice"
Decisions between a Doctor and a patient have and always should be sacrosanct.
Issue like this is why the Founding Fathers created a mechanism to amend the Constitution.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think it's weird that everyone who has an opinion on abortion is alive...quote comes from Reagan

And I agree

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
66,000,000 innocent babies killed in just the US. And we think what Hitler did was bad.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is it going to lead to more illegal and harmful ways of doing abortions, so may be detrimental to the individual ? I don't know, on the fence with this one.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I fully understand the horror of a teen pregnancy and being desperate

but women who have them routinely is some evil stuff

it’s never ok, but I empathize with women in a bad spot

thats why you work diligently to avoid that spot

Founding Member
Founding Member
In NY city some years more black babies are aborted than born. Let that sink in..talk about total irresponsibility.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go3C86fxqSSI.jpg
Planned parenthood is a multi billion dollar foundation built on the idea of racial eugenics, The Nazi's IMPORTED eugenics from the US and UK. There were several states (more than just Commifornia) that had pro eugenics laws on the books at the start of the 20th century. Like forced sterilization if you had a retarded sibling. Even though the "bad blood" could of been caused by drinking, drugs, physical abuse ect. Too bad the state decides if you can reproduce or not.
The American eugenics movement received extensive funding from various corporate foundations including the Carnegie Institution, Rockefeller Foundation, and the Harriman railroad fortune.
Kinda like how Rockefeller moved on to found Big Pharma after the antitrust breakups and continue the work they had started

The reason why Roe vs Wade was never supposed to be protected by the constitution was that judge alito stated that unless the constitution has an example as to what is an abortion already in its writing it shouldn't be protected by the federal government, judge alito said that the earliest academic paper discussing an abortion was not till the 1970s. Thats the reason why other liberal federally protected laws like same sex marriage or obamacare are essentially not protected by the federal government either becuase there is nothing in the constitution that is written in the framework that defines either of these two federally protected laws. What must be done to gain federal protection for these liberal laws is an constitutional amendment which must be passed by legislation and voted on by the states. The constitution is very black and white when it comes to what is federally protected and what is protected by state laws.
President Trump has solidified his legacy with this one scotus case, I believe the pendulum of justice is going to swing the other direction in 2022. God is working praise be to God

- - - Updated - - -

I believe an abortion should be only used in a case by case situation, I'm just hoping our tax dollars will be cut now and make the girls family, friends, boyfriend, boyfriends parents, or go fund me anything but using my tax dollar to help someone kill a baby becuase of some unplanned circumstance.

- - - Updated - - -

Also one more thing there are actually 16 states that I believe still make abortion illegal on the books so when Roe vs Wade is no longer protected federally those laws essentially will be in force in those 16 states unless it gets overturned in a new state legislation bill.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
In NY city some years more black babies are aborted than born. Let that sink in..talk about total irresponsibility.

Margaret Sanger said abortion is the means by which we must control the black people. Not a direct quote, but it captures her thoughts.

By the way this is not a court ruling. It was simply a written opinion with many more to follow. This is how the Supreme Court debates. The vote will take another two to three months so there is plenty of time for burning and looting.

Edit: Shhheeeesh I'm late again. This time on Margaret Sanger.

Last edited:

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
The left has went off the deep end. I think very few people even realize what the Roe v. Wade ruling even was. There’s riots breaking out already and nothing has even happened yet. Well accept for the integrity of the SCOTUS being smashed by a leaker. The leftist news stations are frothing people up by saying next they’ll come for gay marriage and contraception rulings. It’s unbelievable to me that people can be that easily led by the nose. Even if this draft becomes rule of law how many even know what happens. It certainly doesn’t ban abortion. Roe v Wade dealt with states abilities to prevent abortions in the first trimester. Some people just want to watch the world burn.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This issue rubs me raw,why do folks/government intervene in our lives? this issue is a personal choice for individuals,someone stated the morning after pill,or the 30 day pill,abortions before 6 weeks,before a heart beat as medical ppl claim is not up for discussion,it's an individual decision or should be,more gonernment over reach if this passes IMPO protests already underway we'll see how this plays out.I'm glad I'm shooting blanks these days,no worries.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
How it came to be that Pro-Death proponents were ever able to frame their position as "Pro-Choice" is one of the greatest literary/linguistic travesties in the history of mankind.

And that's all I've got to say about that.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
There are way too many ways NOT to get pregnant. Use them.

Taking a life is taking a life, no way around it.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is it going to lead to more illegal and harmful ways of doing abortions, so may be detrimental to the individual ? I don't know, on the fence with this one.
It will probably always be legal somewhere, having to drive a few hundred miles might help further incentivize good decision making...

- - - Updated - - -

This issue rubs me raw,why do folks/government intervene in our lives? this issue is a personal choice for individuals,someone stated the morning after pill,or the 30 day pill,abortions before 6 weeks,before a heart beat as medical ppl claim is not up for discussion,it's an individual decision or should be,more gonernment over reach if this passes IMPO protests already underway we'll see how this plays out.I'm glad I'm shooting blanks these days,no worries.

Its not a just personal decision though, because it directly impacts someone else... In a very negative way!

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member
The left has went off the deep end. I think very few people even realize what the Roe v. Wade ruling even was. There’s riots breaking out already and nothing has even happened yet. Well accept for the integrity of the SCOTUS being smashed by a leaker. The leftist news stations are frothing people up by saying next they’ll come for gay marriage and contraception rulings. It’s unbelievable to me that people can be that easily led by the nose. Even if this draft becomes rule of law how many even know what happens. It certainly doesn’t ban abortion. Roe v Wade dealt with states abilities to prevent abortions in the first trimester. Some people just want to watch the world burn.

Finally a rational thought. People dont understand that Roe vs Wade was a "decision". It is not a law.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It didn't go well for Beth and Jamie's paying for it. LB

Browneye

Founding Member
Founding Member
The left are masters at using language to control the narrative. The very first instance of this I can remember is when they coined the term pro choice. Its never about choosing to have the baby anyway, always about aborting it. Thats how gun control turned into gun safety. Global warming turned into climate change. When you control the terms of what something is called you control the narrative. I honestly think if people were forced to actually watch or learn what an abortion entails the public support of it would be 25% or less. You are allowed to believe what you believe and I am allowed to believe what I believe. In the end whether its sanctioned by the govt or not its murder. The dems are so obsessed with killing the unborn that some states have passed laws if a baby is aborted at a stage where it would be viable outside the womb and the abortion is botched, meaning the baby lives that no live saving measures can be given to the baby. Convince me that this isn't murder. Back to the language thing notice how months ago govt departments were changing the term woman to birthing people? Since this whole blowup this week when talking about abortions the terminology has flipped back solely to Woman. Also no one brings up how this will affect pregnant men.

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
[FONT=&quot]Wouldn't surprise me if 63 million illegals entered the country since 1973.[/FONT]

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 56