Founding Member
image.jpg

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Liberals confuse me they will kill a child at full term. but oppose the death penalty for a murderer, release violent fellons, and protest hunting. They practically worship wolves even though they kill anything they can yet hate us for shooting one deer. Their whole life is a contradiction. They also are not tolerant once they have the upper hand. A group of them would liked to have strangled me at lunch one day when I said "it's a hippocratic oath not a hypocritic oath, and none of you are doctors.

Last edited:

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Listen to this lady, a Democrat Senator from Louisiana, drop some epic truth bombs. The look on the faces of all the people that never heard of who Margaret Sanger is and why she developed planned parenthood is priceless. It's worth 4 minutes of your time. I have never watched an episode of Dr. Phil, but huge props to him for this and great move to bring on not only a black woman, but a democrat to be part of the pro-life panel.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...newsntp&cvid=d7632b7a318a4831804ae524b60fcd79

I also stand by comments made earlier in this thread about the Roe decision having almost no effect on the elections in a couple of weeks. Abortions is polling way down the list of topics voters are concerned with on the US House and Senate level.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Listen to this lady, a Democrat Senator from Louisiana, drop some epic truth bombs. The look on the faces of all the people that never heard of who Margaret Sanger is and why she developed planned parenthood is priceless. It's worth 4 minutes of your time. I have never watched an episode of Dr. Phil, but huge props to him for this and great move to bring on not only a black woman, but a democrat to be part of the pro-life panel.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...newsntp&cvid=d7632b7a318a4831804ae524b60fcd79

I also stand by comments made earlier in this thread about the Roe decision having almost no effect on the elections in a couple of weeks. Abortions is polling way down the list of topics voters are concerned with on the US House and Senate level.
there is more to the story if you look into what Margaret sanger, she was part of a bigger group of people who are part of the democratic party. Those ideas that this group suggested are the blue prints to what hitler used on his people and that was supported by the democratic party. That is a fact undisputable fact,
the other thing is they democrats have been playing the blacks ever since the the civil rights movement of the 60's because the majority of the blacks that came out of the south which really took off during the 30's great depression, those black families relocated to the north like Chicago, Detroit, Pittsburg, and other metropolitan areas where they could find work. Majority of these people where all registered republicans even MLK Jr. was a registered republican. The left has been playing the black community for decades and two men have seen enough and those two men are Clarence Thomas and Ye.

wjschmaltz check out post #30 for more on Margaret Sanger​

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84