Abortion?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
pYYNxFzSzs7t.jpg
https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/abortion/the-abortion-pill/how-does-the-abortion-pill-work

See how truly messed up the left is horse paste bad for the coof but misoprostol good for an abortion sick sick people.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I surmise it's their version of "From My Cold Dead Hands". I pray for this man:

https://youtu.be/tNjRi5AJ53s

Anyone remember the 80's movie "Men At Work" and how a pellet gun can change history? I believe a couple squads of Red Ryders on top floors could've been a great benefit to the police in Minneapolis etc.

Last edited:

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone remember the 80's movie "Men At Work" and how a pellet gun can change history? I believe a couple squads of Red Ryders on top floors could've been a great benefit to the police in Minneapolis etc.

What they really needed rather than Red Ryders were a whole regiment of Rodney King era Rooftop Koreans.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
What they need to do is allow abortion to week 4264 so we can legally abort Pelosi, Biden, AOC, and all the other stupid liberals that are in favor of killing babies.

I was never supposed to know, wish I didn't, but it came out unexpectedly that a friend of my sister had an abortion in college. How it all came out is she had my sister take her to the clinic in Fargo and I think there were some charges to my sisters credit card that my parents seen and the rest is history I guess. The father at the time was a friend of mine, while we're not close friends anymore still see each other from time to time. He is a good dad to the kids he has now, a very proud father, I often wonder if he was ever told about the pregnancy and what he would think if he knew what happened. My sisters friend that had the abortion also is now a good mother to 3 kids, I also wonder if she looks at the three beautiful kids she has now and thinks about the one she had aborted so it didn't effect her life at the time. This was all 20+ years ago and I've never told a soul about knowing any of this.

IF everyone who has ever had an abortion had to stand up and admit it.....SHOCKED wouldn't even be the right word

Silver

Tomorrow is Mother's Day........I hope that ALL of the people on this thread who are in favor of abortion gives their Mom's a HUGE hug and a HUGE THANK YOU for you being able to read this post.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Why not just stop it at the source? All males born are required to have a vasectomy. When you want to have kids when your older, you get the vasectomy reversed. That would take care of all of the unwanted/rape pregnancy victims.

Or just the best "bulls" get to impregnate the women? We do it with livestock, dogs, cats, etc. Why not apply the same principle to humans?

Interesting you brought this up tommy,years back whilst pheasant hunting in south dakota,one of the farms I hunted on,farmer was a seed salesman,he had a seed buyer present one day when I showed up,(usually hunt alone with my pup) after our introduction to this potenial seed purchaser my farmer told me this guy was the elder to a hutterite colony and invited me to hunt on they're farm,1000's of acres,my farmer had a smirk on his face,held back laughter was more like it,after I took directions to this colony the other man left,my farmer told me this guy's eyes lit up when I came rolling in,me a 6.3' big ole blonde haired swede,in shape.seems these hutterites welcome new brood stock for they're women....lol,of course I visited the colony,didn't stay long after a nice lunch(dinner as they called it),women were second class by our christian standards,sat at a different table than the men,strong looking women with big child bearing thighs,not my deal had to move on.

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Why not just stop it at the source? All males born are required to have a vasectomy. When you want to have kids when your older, you get the vasectomy reversed. That would take care of all of the unwanted/rape pregnancy victims.

Or just the best "bulls" get to impregnate the women? We do it with livestock, dogs, cats, etc. Why not apply the same principle to humans?

Interesting you brought this up tommy,years back whilst pheasant hunting in south dakota,one of the farms I hunted on,farmer was a seed salesman,he had a seed buyer present one day when I showed up,(usually hunt alone with my pup) after our introduction to this potenial seed purchaser my farmer told me this guy was the elder to a hutterite colony and invited me to hunt on they're farm,1000's of acres,my farmer had a smirk on his face,held back laughter was more like it,after I took directions to this colony the other man left,my farmer told me this guy's eyes lit up when I came rolling in,me a 6.3' big ole blonde haired swede,in shape.seems these hutterites welcome new brood stock for they're women....lol,of course I visited the colony,didn't stay long after a nice lunch(dinner as they called it),women were second class by our christian standards,sat at a different table than the men,strong looking women with big child bearing thighs,not my deal had to move on.

The brood stock line is such a line of Bull Shit. I lived within 20 miles of 2 colony's. And that was the talk around there. It never happened and finally the story died out. Its kind of like the Game Warden that had the Walleye shoved up his ass when checking some Indians for lic. It never happened, I was good friends with Harold Bellin a N.D. Game warden and asked him about that story. He laughed and said that story has been floating around for 20 yr. And I asked him that in like 1978.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think it's both the woman's and the man's right to choose. Right? I mean, didn't they both have 50% of the involvement up to the point of conception?

Silver

I agree with both the women's and man's right to choose, but.....that choice is on the night of conception.....not after.

Again, be responsible for their decisions.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im seeing a lot of "Its not a baby until its born" comments, mostly from women on facebook, etc. I feel this is completely FALSE. I dont know when I would consider it a baby, but its much before it is born, maybe once there is measurable brain activity, or a heartbeat. I think this narrative its not a baby until it is born crap really needs to be pushed back against aggressively. Many places if you kill a pregnant woman, you are also charged with the murder of the baby, how can you be charged with the murder of a baby that isnt a baby?

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Be it as it may i have only know one woman in my life that being my wife of 52 years. I was willing and i was with those who were willing, but it never work out.

I did make a decision at a young age that if i found myself with pleasure i would not put my semen inside the lady. It is my semen, my choice and until there is the commitment for the paper, marriage, and commitment by both of us for a child the semen was mine and not the ladies.

There is no reason for a woman to get pregnant or a man to get a woman pregnant.

But manhood enters the picture for a man.

A man shoots a deer and counts all the horns and states he has a state record (no idea of net or how to count)
A man puts loud pipes on his bike and the louder the more manhood
A man drops his semen inside the women who is giving him pleasure as that will prove his manhood.

But there is risk with this.

The horn is finally measure and one never hears about that deer again.
When we ride, the bike with the loud pipes goes to the back and does not lead. The rest of us do not need to hear his manhood.
The lady decides to cut your flesh and blood up inside her as she has the right to do so, and you have no rights.

So yes, i kept my semen as it is mine and it is my choice, not hers until the time was right for the two of us.
The wife and I did not practice any kind of birth control. In the first 20 years we had 2 boys and three girls. I wanted another but for whatever reason she just did not get pregnant again.

A woman has a choice the moment she has sex. Once pregnant she lost her choice, and it becomes the baby's choice.
The butcher, torture and death of the child is as much to do with the man as the woman. The male was a part of that death the moment he decided he needed his manhood by giving the lady his semen.

I pray for the babies, condemn the person who perform the operation and not sure what will happen one day to the lady and male who allow this to happen. Men are just as responsible for what happen as the female.

When i was young they would show movies of car wrecks with the blood, flesh and the bags. I remember well. Maybe if they would show in school the baby being cut out and put in bags, suck out or put on a table to die with the baby crying out and begging for help and then its final breath. With the right comments being made and the right music maybe it would have some effect on the kids both male and female.

And for me that is the way i feel. db

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 102
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67