Abortion?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
A justice will die over this, some loony is going to freak and go nutso.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Weather you are pro or anti abortion, Roe was bad law... If the left wants to kill babies, they need to do it the right way, legislatively!

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
A justice will die over this, some loony is going to freak and go nutso.

I have a pal who is a US Marshall, stationed here in ND. He is currently on duty in DC, part of a detail following a SC Justice. Extra security. He's been gone for a week or two already. Apparently, trouble was brewing before today.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think we have all heard by now that "abortion" is not mentioned in the Constitution ... but "life" is mentioned in the Declaration of Independence:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

The unborn have a right to life.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Again I believe this case will open a can of worms for all kinds of laws that are not included in the constitution, even the 20000 different gun laws on the books now and in the future are not constitutional. Same sex marriage is not constitutionally protected, also there is no where in the constitution where it's says drugs of any kind are illegal on a federal level, hence the reason states like Oregon have decriminalized all drugs.
Now with Texas threatening to succeed over the 2020 election how many other states will do the same when a certain states doesn't see a fair and honest results of future elections. Or when the Supreme Court starts abolishing on these federally protected laws.
The Supreme Court also said this week that parents can take their schooling vouchers and send thier kids to a private school on the tax payers dime. I for one wish this was always an option

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
dicks.jpg

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Supreme Court Justice Thomas agreed after Roe v Wade SCOTUS should revisit other cases. He mentioned Lawrence v. Texas, (sodomy) Griswold v. Connecticut, (contraception) & Obergefell v. Hodges, (same-sex “marriage”) and the 20000 so called gun laws

- - - Updated - - -

Ps Thank God for president trump

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I'am not a women, but if there is a heart beat to me it's called murder

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Who sees an intentional pregnancy in the future for a Dick's employee...all-expenses-paid abortion vacation. People have gotten knocked up for less...

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member

• [h=1]Patagonia will post bail for any employees arrested at abortion protests[/h]
  • The Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade, the landmark ruling that has kept abortion legal for nearly 50 years.
  • Demonstrations erupted across the country in the wake of Friday's decision.

Outdoor clothing brand Patagonia said on Friday that it would post bail for any employees arrested at abortion protests.
The company will provide "training and bail for those who peacefully protest for reproductive justice," it said on LinkedIn. The perk applies to both full-time and part-time workers, Patagonia said.
The US Supreme Court overturned the landmark Roe v. Wade decision on Friday, opening the door for states to issue sweeping bans on abortion. The 5-4 ruling, leaked in May but officially handed down on Friday, sparked demonstrations across the country, including in front of the Supreme Court in Washington, DC.

Patagonia also said US employees enrolled in its healthcare plans seeking abortions in areas with restricted access can have travel, food, and lodging covered by the company. The company offers protest training and has a policy of bailing out employees arrested at peaceful protests, according to Bloomberg.
In the wake of the ruling, many of the country's largest employers have pledged to help staff access abortions if they live in places where the procedure becomes outlawed. The list includes Amazon, Apple, JPMorgan Chase, Meta (formerly Facebook), and the job-search site Indeed.

TripleSK

Established Member
Pro-choice here. Fictionally speaking I can’t let one of my relatives get raped/molested to have them deal with an unwanted pregnancy they’re not ready for. If someone rapes someone and is in prison for a decade or so. Their crime is “paid” for, and then they get out. The victim on the other hand is automatically at full responsible and is stuck with a life they didn’t want in the first place. Sure there’s adoption, but I don’t see adoption lines flooded with good parents deserving of a child, let alone wanting one to adopt from these situations.

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pro-choice here. Fictionally speaking I can’t let one of my relatives get raped/molested to have them deal with an unwanted pregnancy they’re not ready for. If someone rapes someone and is in prison for a decade or so. Their crime is “paid” for, and then they get out. The victim on the other hand is automatically at full responsible and is stuck with a life they didn’t want in the first place. Sure there’s adoption, but I don’t see adoption lines flooded with good parents deserving of a child, let alone wanting one to adopt from these situations.

grow a brain dude. I have a family member who adopted after not being able to conceive. They love that child like it was their own. Many good people out there living through the difficulties of wanting a child.

- - - Updated - - -

Have any of your family members been raped and impregnated?

TripleSK

Established Member
grow a brain dude. I have a family member who adopted after not being able to conceive. They love that child like it was their own. Many good people out there living through the difficulties of wanting a child.

- - - Updated - - -

Have any of your family members been raped and impregnated?

good for your family member.

HAHA, wait what? So you don’t see anything wrong with a woman being raped, impregnated, and then has to have that baby because you think you should have a say over someone else’s body? Dude, you have no clue what the hell you’re talking about if you believe that should be 100% legal. You need to grow a brain yourself, get a grip while you’re at it.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
OZk50b15REwV.jpeg
There is the morning after pill bud, what we need is to hold each other responsible for our own actions. Incest and rape happen less then 1 percent of all abortions, to use that excuse as a reason is one of those excuses that are really getting old and really show ones intelligence to the statistical facts.

- - - Updated - - -

SRW28X8wRyFO.jpg
I couldn't have said it any better

- - - Updated - - -

Oh another positive thing to come out of the overturning of Roe v Wade The real reason behind abortion reeeeing. The federalization of abortion rights in roe v wade insured that leftists could spread across the US as a contagion and degrade red states with their perverted reality. Without it the Infection is contained. Say goodbye to purple states.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
If pro choicers would have focused their efforts on making abortion legal only for rape and incest, it would have been settled years ago. Instead they use that tiny fraction to push for abortion on demand.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw a list of reasons for abortion... and top of the list (because it was the articles subject) was rape, the percentage was miniscule as many persons like to point out. I don't recall the other miniscule classifications but at the bottom was the final category ... "reason not given"... which to me makes the whole list suspect. I would suspect if the true internal reasons were given then rape, incest, and the other minor reasons would be higher. I suspect they would still not come close to the IMHO reason... to avoid responsibility...

In rape cases, I can readily feel empathy for the victim, but a non emotional analysis plainly shows the abortion will punish an innocent bystander.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 124
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 75