Cancer Again

Retired-Guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does anyone know what kind of cancer surgery DB was having? Does anyone know how he is doing?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heavenly Father, I thank you for your living word. You said your word is life to those who find it and medicine to all their flesh. Today, by my confession I apply your word to my body giving voice to it.

You said in Psalm 139:14 that I am fearfully and wonderfully made and that your works are marvelous. I declare that I was created by you and am a marvelous creation.

I speak to sickness and disease today and proclaim that according to Philippians 2:10 they must bow down to the mighty name of Lord Jesus Christ. Every name in Heaven, on earth and under the earth bows its knee to Jesus' name.

I speak to my body today and declare that I have authority over it. I command it to receive the word of God. Matthew 8:17 proclaims that Jesus bore my sickness and took my infirmities.

Heavenly Father, I thank you that the same spirit that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me and makes alive my mortal body.

I speak to my immune system and command it to line up with the word of God. My immune system will destroy sickness and disease in my body and perform its job; for this is what God created it to do.

I thank you Father that every cell in my body responds to your word. Your word permeates my body from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet. I confess the word of God is being made flesh in me.

Psalm 103:3 declares that you Father, forgave all my iniquities and healed all my diseases. Father, that is your confession and I make it my confession also. I don't judge by the sight of my eyes, I judge by your living word. It is your word that lives in me and brings health and healing to every part of my body.

Heavenly Father, I rejoice at your promise of divine health. You said it and I believe it! I declare that I will see your promise of healing manifest in my body.

Healing is mine because Jesus paid the price two thousand years ago. God so loved me he sent his son to die on the cross so that I could experience life on God's terms....His abundant life manifesting in me, making me whole...body, soul, and spirit.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
LB, praying and hoping for you and your family to make it thru this.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I keep checking this topic looking for an update from LB…

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Praise the Lord!!!!!! I got out of hospital later last night and at home resting under the care of a wife nurse and a friend that lives close by that is a PA so in good hands. First off a very blessed thank you to all my friends out in NDA land the prayers and well wish were much needed. Doc said everything went well, had to take a little more of my neck to get clear boarders but I think he was having company for meatloaf supper. HA HA have to type that cause it hurts to much to laugh. My Doctor is an amazing man, a very good surgeon and a man of God too. He could tell I was very scared to say the least while on the cart in my room ready for that long ride to OR. He explained what he needed to do in the most reassuring way and then asked if He could pray with me and my wife, Got down on one knee and lead us in the most comforting prayer I could ever want. Some Doctors work for God and some think they are God, I was lucky enough to get a God worker. Then even in the OR as they were getting me ready for the big sleep and the OXY mask cam on everyone in the OR stopped and held hands for another prayer before lights out. The biggest worry that Doc had was bringing me back awake after having to be out for so long, it took from 10 am to 4 pm to take apart and patch back up again. So much of the cancer was around my neck nerves and arteries it took a lot of fine cutting. Still I have some nerve damage in my face, neck and mouth which you just can't get away from. I just am so happy to be here and I thank each and everyone for the prayers and encouragement to fight on. Going to take time its not over yet cause I had a PET scan and I have more spots light up so for now its take one bite of elephant at a time until he's gone. God bless everyone your the best. LB

Last edited:

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Great news!! Continued prayers coming your way for healing and strengthening back up.

Wirehair

Founding Member
Founding Member
Like everyone else on this site, have been thinking of you & praying for you LB. Great news to start the week! Thoughts & prayers continue as you are on the mend!!

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Excellent news LB! Excellent. Ours is not to ask "favors" from God. Or to ask for his help when the chips are down. Our position needs to be one of faith, and acceptance as to His will. Excellent. Starting MY day out right, after hearing this.

I'm so glad for you!

Jaykay

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank You Father for your grace and mercy!!! I needed some good news today with all this rain and water in the basement. It all pales to nothingness when compared to peoples real struggles. This is OUTSTANDING NEWS!! Thanks for the update. Now I can pray for your quick recovery and back into the garden.

Retired-Guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
So happy to hear that the surgery worked out. Will continue to pray for your recovery good luck in the future.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Praise the Lord!!!!!! I got out of hospital later last night and at home resting under the care of a wife nurse and a friend that lives close by that is a PA so in good hands. First off a very blessed thank you to all my friends out in NDA land the prayers and well wish were much needed. Doc said everything went well, had to take a little more of my neck to get clear boarders but I think he was having company for meatloaf supper. HA HA have to type that cause it hurts to much to laugh. My Doctor is an amazing man, a very good surgeon and a man of God too. He could tell I was very scared to say the least while on the cart in my room ready for that long ride to OR. He explained what he needed to do in the most reassuring way and then asked if He could pray with me and my wife, Got down on one knee and lead us in the most comforting prayer I could ever want. Some Doctors work for God and some think they are God, I was lucky enough to get a God worker. Then even in the OR as they were getting me ready for the big sleep and the OXY mask cam on everyone in the OR stopped and held hands for another prayer before lights out. The biggest worry that Doc had was bringing me back awake after having to be out for so long, it took from 10 am to 4 pm to take apart and patch back up again. So much of the cancer was around my neck nerves and arteries it took a lot of fine cutting. Still I have some nerve damage in my face, neck and mouth which you just can't get away from. I just am so happy to be here and I thank each and everyone for the prayers and encouragement to fight on. Going to take time its not over yet cause I had a PET scan and I have more spots light up so for now its take one bite of elephant at a time until he's gone. God bless everyone your the best. LB

Praise the Lord everything is good to go. I'd hate to see the $$Bill for that surgery!

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
WELCOME BACK!!!!!! EXCELLENT way to start Monday. Best of luck in your fight and future endeavors.:;:thumbsup

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 140
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 123
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 80