Cancer Again

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Heading out to Fargo in a few minutes for yet a nother surgery this is the worst one yet. There is a chance I will not becoming home, so if you don't hear from me that means I 'am in the happy hunting grounds shooting them all. Take care my friends. LB

LOV2HNT

Founding Member
Founding Member
Grim news to read 1st thing in the morning, may you have the best outcome possible. Thoughts and prayers headed your way.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Oh Nooo LB...Sad to hear this...I'll put in a good word for you and your family stay strong.

Last edited:

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Prayers LB, seriously. Prayers for wisdom and discernment, for you and those taking care of you.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wishing you the best and a very speedy recovery.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Prayers for you, your family, and the medical professionals in charge of your care.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
cache.php

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
So Sorry, be strong and never give up. I feel your pain right now I am dealing with number 6 as I speak. God be with you.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
LB may the Lord give you strength and may he guide the minds and hands of your sugeons and their support staff. May the Lord's angels watch over you and guide you back to your love ones. If the Lord's will is otherwise may his angels guide you into paradise and the loving arms of your Lord and loved one who have gone on before you. and comfort your family with the faith that through Jesus they will see you again. This is my prayer for you.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
LB may the Lord give you strength and may he guide the minds and hands of your sugeons and their support staff. May the Lord's angels watch over you and guide you back to your love ones. If the Lord's will is otherwise may his angels guide you into paradise and the loving arms of your Lord and loved one who have gone on before you. and comfort your family with the faith that through Jesus they will see you again. This is my prayer for you.

Well said P.G.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
LB….You will be added to our long list of people that I and my family pray for daily. With today’s medical technology and knowledge of our doctors in todays world, we all have a better chance of a positive outcome. Hope to hear from you again SOON.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 170
  • This month: 139
  • This month: 123
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77