20220515_224038.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

20220515_222921.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Share if you got any

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Holy fuck. Third night in a row...great post keeps getting destroyed.

- - - Updated - - -

Back in the day back in the Hills: I was fourteen with a cool neighbor who enjoyed strange cigarettes. I snuck out of the house to see this lunar event and heard "Dave" out with his wife enjoying the spectacle. I went down three houses and was rewarded with two beers while listening to Peter Frampton and Foghat.

I remembered a F/S story about amazing fishing during an eclipse, snuck back to the house, grabbed the rod and walked 1.5 miles to what you folks would call a coffer dam.

Stand by. Battery is going dead. About to throw this thing against the wall. Have finished the story three times with shit results. It's like a curse.

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
We would fish for giant cats on the mighty red river in the back yard of an ex father-in-law's place, through the wee hours of darkness. Caught a lot of big cats, and drank a ton of brew. Was a good time in my life, I reflect fondly.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
We would fish for giant cats on the mighty red river in the back yard of an ex father-in-law's place, through the wee hours of darkness. Caught a lot of big cats, and drank a ton of brew. Was a good time in my life, I reflect fondly.

I was a little concerned when I saw you post on a lunar eclipse thread but that was a good one…haha. My nights pitching raps under full moons have been more fruitful than not trying to coax the wary Missouri riv eyeball in the past as well.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 56