★★★★★ Legendary Member
That we should be investing in~

Canned goods and ammunition.... "ya think?"

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
It’s gonna be a wild ride!

- - - Updated - - -

People ain’t mentally prepared for what’s coming. I think most really are relying on the government to take care of them or think things are gonna turn around. Listening to the media saying things like it’s gonna turn around in 2023. Check into the DEF shortages that diesel trucks use. Fuel prices are higher and truckers are getting less per load. A lot less. There is some crazy things happening right now that no one is talking about.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Right next to the street i park for work --- i got a guy using a poly blue tarp to sleep under on the public sidewalk. "were changing from little minneaoplis to little seattle" Under the RR bridge is now luxury.

Did i mention W and got slapped --- W it is and slow one at that.

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone have a website where you can look up current senators and representatives investments?

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
By the time joe is thrown out of the White House there will be nothing left of anybody’s savings accounts or their 401k’s

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
By the time joe is thrown out of the White House there will be nothing left of anybody’s savings accounts or their 401k’s
I have always wondered where that money goes? Does it just vanish into thin air or deep pockets never to be seen again. LB

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have always wondered where that money goes? Does it just vanish into thin air or deep pockets never to be seen again. LB
In this case the money will be removed just to be able to meet ones monthly obligations such as mortgage, gas and food.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
The more self sufficient you are the less pain and suffering you and your family will face and vice versa when tough times come. Dependence equals leverage and leverage oftentimes ends up costing you more. Invest in yourself, your independence, and your self sufficiency. JMHO though.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just loaded a half beef into the stock pile, and mrs johnr is all loaded up on baking/bread making type supplies.
I am a short termer, less than 10yrs to retirement. I cannot now start digging into the retirement accounts, as I wont have enough time to make it up.
Creepy Joe and the camel toe need to be replaced, pipelines built, and the government needs to cut spending in half, and then in half again.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76