Current Satalite Photos

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I remember guys posting satalite pics of current ice on the lakes last winter. Can anyone provide a link or help my search for some current photos of the river? I'm trying to navigate the cannonball area and wondering if any current pics with low water levels are available.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I remember guys posting satalite pics of current ice on the lakes last winter. Can anyone provide a link or help my search for some current photos of the river? I'm trying to navigate the cannonball area and wondering if any current pics with low water levels are available.

Under the resources tab, click either of the links under "Up to date satellite imagery:"

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Under the resources tab, click either of the links under "Up to date satellite imagery:"

Thanks but need a little more detail. I wish google earth would just update a lot more often.

limit2winit

Established Member
If you open GE and click on the history Icon once, it should bring up the most current image. SHould be pretty similar to what you are after

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks but need a little more detail. I wish google earth would just update a lot more often.

Rowdie, In looking at Google Maps (the online version), it would seem that the satellite imagery is about as up to date as you may find in the public domain. Taking a look at the Hazelton boat ramp area it would seem to be every bit as recent as it's copyright time stamp of 2022.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll have to try that as my phone still has Oahe at pretty full levels.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I looked at Ft Rice on Google maps and north if there looks current. But south....no

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75