Founding Member
I guess too much band with in "Listening": Here is the car and the last song:

2Q==

https://youtu.be/x_ZeDn-hHGE

Last edited:

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
From an esthetics standpoint, the 68-82 'Vettes are my least favorite. I've never driven any Corvette, I don't recall ever even riding in one so I cannot comment upon performance.

The latest generation mid-engine cars are barely recognizable as a Corvette. For me it's no longer, "There's a Corvette" autonomic like breathing, I have to think about what I just saw.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
A buddy purchased a Cobra Mustang earlier this year, it is 730 stock HP, thing is as dangerous as playing Russian roulette.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
No pic of this vette? what year? my fav was/is the 63 stingray fastback,perfer the split rear window.Always wanted one,back in the 70's I found one in a rich neighborhood near mpls I was working in,the guy started to rehab the car,no engine/tranny,up on blocks ,no wheels,just a $7kshell of a car,wish I had bought it,but young and broke,oh well,buddy had a 76 vette,a real pos,road like a dump truck,today these vettes have come a long way with they're mid mounted engine,ZR1 755 Hp,stock engine,little things like the toggle switch to lift the vette's frontend 2" for going over parking lot speed bumps is a nice add.,buddy bought one,has vanity plates of course " NFKS" (no fucking kids) his 5 kids all are adults these days,so it's play time.

- - - Updated - - -

What we really need is more threads from Svnmag. He’s not posting enough threads on this site.

KW you crack me up....:)

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82