Lgbtqia+

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
So if a chick that identifies and a dude and a dude that identifies as a chick get together are they still gay?

Inquiring minds want to know.....

They never were gay. That's how I understand it. A Trans woman (has a cock) but thinks as a woman and wants a man since it ID's as female. So to her, being with a woman (a real one) would be gay.

I think that's how it works.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
They never were gay. That's how I understand it. A Trans woman (has a cock) but thinks as a woman and wants a man since it ID's as female. So to her, being with a woman (a real one) would be gay.

- - - Updated - - -

I decided not to post what I was gonna say... but it's a crazy world out there.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Really screws with the mind does'nt it. No pun intended, but when in my teens I would have humped a rock pile if I thought there was a snake in it. LB

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm sure glad the women trapped inside of me is a huge lesbian.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Really screws with the mind does'nt it. No pun intended, but when in my teens I would have humped a rock pile if I thought there was a snake in it. LB

Haha this should have went in the useful stuff/useless knowledge thread;:;rofl

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member

I'm reading through these posts, and nodding my head at over half of them. Mostly "why can't people just be nice?", and "seems that most gay people just want to be left alone".

Then I get to this, and I can't quit laughing. Bravo! I don't know what it even means, but that doesn't matter. Gave me a heckuva chuckle.

Maybe "would have humped a rockpile if I thought there WASN'T a snake in it."?

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think the biggest problem the alphabet soup generation has are those who need to seek affirmation. As some have noted, most just want to live their life. I tend to get along well with people like that regardless of their sexual preferences. There used to be a few gay people who hung out at the local watering hole that only wanted to talk about the fact that they are gay and why they do the gay things they do. Always thought it was amusing for the first couple of minutes, but any longer than that and it got old really quick.

Probably not any different than most women would feel if all their straight guy acquaintances wanted to talk about was the details of their sex life. A little self filtering is good for everyone.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
For those that think gays want to be "left alone to live they're lives"....I encourage a road trip to mpls or san fran,these ppl out of the closet let everyone know they are as queer as a 3 dollar bill,how they dress and act...they even talk more like a female than hetro women,why is that? just so straight ppl make no mistake?

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
For those that think gays want to be "left alone to live they're lives"....I encourage a road trip to mpls or san fran,these ppl out of the closet let everyone know they are as queer as a 3 dollar bill,how they dress and act...they even talk more like a female than hetro women,why is that? just so straight ppl make no mistake?

Meh, I was just in Minneapolis for four days, and while I did see some trans/gay/lesbian whatever, they had no effect on me whatsoever. From Valleyfair to the Mall of America, downtown, suburbs, etc. I saw them, and we didn't exchange any words, etc. They care about me as much as I care about them, so we're more or less even.

The people protesting the recent supreme court ruling, on the lawn of our own capitol building last night, just prior to the fourth of July celebration, bothered me more than all the LGTBQIA$&@* that I saw in the previous several days.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I'm reading through these posts, and nodding my head at over half of them. Mostly "why can't people just be nice?", and "seems that most gay people just want to be left alone".

Then I get to this, and I can't quit laughing. Bravo! I don't know what it even means, but that doesn't matter. Gave me a heckuva chuckle.

Maybe "would have humped a rockpile if I thought there WASN'T a snake in it."?
An old Schmidt beer drinking drunk told me that line way back when and I think it meant the girlfriend could be dammed ugly and still work. LB

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
JK,you kept away from the massive pride festival at loring park,according to local news it was a shit show of rainbow colors etc...

Curious if you were the heavy footed north dakotan driving a gold buick sedan...guy flew by me like I was standing still going 60mph on I94 heading westcaught his "north dakota" plates...lol apparently he had enough of minnsewta.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
G/f wanted to go into Ulta to pick up one item so I walked into the store with her. Wasn't able to find the intended product and a salesperson came around the corner to ask if we needed help. I looked up and *gasped*. It was some 'thing' in much face paint, triple long fake eyelashes, a diamond stud planted below the nose in between the indentation of the upper lip, and some Kawasaki green fingernails that were 3" long and came to a sharp point at the end. I thought we would either be involved in some strong perfume cloud or we'd made it outside barely alive.

The g/f told me that the person was a dude. That get-up was so gawdy that I don't see how the company even allows ANYONE to work in that level of dress. Not going back into that store ever again.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
G/f wanted to go into Ulta to pick up one item so I walked into the store with her. Wasn't able to find the intended product and a salesperson came around the corner to ask if we needed help. I looked up and *gasped*. It was some 'thing' in much face paint, triple long fake eyelashes, a diamond stud planted below the nose in between the indentation of the upper lip, and some Kawasaki green fingernails that were 3" long and came to a sharp point at the end. I thought we would either be involved in some strong perfume cloud or we'd made it outside barely alive.

The g/f told me that the person was a dude. That get-up was so gawdy that I don't see how the company even allows ANYONE to work in that level of dress. Not going back into that store ever again.

Seeing that kind of junk working in a restaurants has been a game changer for me. They gross me out, I'd rather eat a cold bologna sandwich from a cooler and boycot restaurants with workers from that tribe. I've been known to walk in and take a look around and turn right around and walk back out.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll defend anyone's right to do what they want to do, but at the same time I'll defend my right to tell you exactly what I think about what you want to do. Unfortunately, those with fringe behaviors and attitudes seem to demand their rights to free speech and expression while simultaneously demanding that others be stripped of those same rights. It's called HYPOCRISY and the alphabet plus plus crowd is MARINADED IN IT!!

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seeing that kind of junk working in a restaurants has been a game changer for me. They gross me out, I'd rather eat a cold bologna sandwich from a cooler and boycot restaurants with workers from that tribe. I've been known to walk in and take a look around and turn right around and walk back out.
I’ve started to do the exact same thing. You want to look like a peacock go live in a zoo. I don’t have to tolerate it.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go to the 7 min mark if you want to skip to the funny part.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
JK,you kept away from the massive pride festival at loring park,according to local news it was a shit show of rainbow colors etc...

Curious if you were the heavy footed north dakotan driving a gold buick sedan...guy flew by me like I was standing still going 60mph on I94 heading westcaught his "north dakota" plates...lol apparently he had enough of minnsewta.

No sir. I wasn't around Loring Park (didn't avoid it, just wasn't there), and I was driving a buick home, but not a gold sedan.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
No sir. I wasn't around Loring Park (didn't avoid it, just wasn't there), and I was driving a buick home, but not a gold sedan.

Good to hear,suspect you didn't miss much by-passing the sites of loring park....your buick,maybe i'm color blind,do you have a heavy foot,guy that blew by me in his buick was flying,me just poking along,not much to see off I94 once you hit st cloud...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 97
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 62