Lgbtqia+

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Turns out this month was the celebration of these letters, and I did nothing with it.
It is another month of greatness missed.
Thanks biden

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
June is Mental Illness Awareness month, eh?

I did not know that.

Last edited:

Flatrock

Founding Member
Founding Member
So I assume the pro-life crowd is also in full support of the lgbtqia+ crowd? Seems mighty hypocritical if you don't.

Last edited:

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
So I assume the pro-life crowd is also in full support of the lgbtqia+ crowd? Seems mighty hypocritical if you don't.

how is me not wanting to kill unborn babies have anything to with lesbians and gay dudes?

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Turns out this month was the celebration of these letters, and I did nothing with it.
It is another month of greatness missed.
Thanks biden

LOL agreed juanr,june was also another celebration for the blacks emancipation which actually occured in january,second black celebration month over shadowed by these lq cases,we scandinavian feel left out by not having our trophy month,com-on man

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member

Good gravy. This comment is a sad reminder of what happens when you buck the trend of natural selection.

Greenhorn

Honored Member

If by “full support” you mean we are opposed to intentionally killing innocent LGBTQIA+%#€HK$^~WXYZ humans, then yes. If that’s not what you mean, then your comment makes no sense. :)

Greenhorn

Honored Member
Good gravy. This comment is a sad reminder of what happens when you buck the trend of natural selection.

It’s a reminder of what happens when you don’t teach logical reasoning and critical thinking in schools.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I fail to see the connection also, seems like just a hit and run shit stirring...

but i do wonder if the gay portion of the alphabet soup are all on board with the transgender crowd... sort of seems like they took over the bandwagon... I suppose unfettered support to be what you want is a connection, but I still wonder...

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So if a chick that identifies and a dude and a dude that identifies as a chick get together are they still gay?

Inquiring minds want to know.....

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I fail to see the connection also, seems like just a hit and run shit stirring...

but i do wonder if the gay portion of the alphabet soup are all on board with the transgender crowd... sort of seems like they took over the bandwagon... I suppose unfettered support to be what you want is a connection, but I still wonder...

I have heard this is definitely the case for much of the LGB portion…that their cause was hijacked.
Also, I’m quite confident a large number of this crowd is in it solely for an attention grab and as a result of several generations of piss poor parenting that resulted in masses of people with loads of insecurity and constant need to find some sort of acceptance and/or identity. They don’t know what they want but go for the most flamboyant way they can dream up to garner attention and belong to something.

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
9800ED5C-6027-434A-A2CC-85F3DDCA1DB3.jpg

So if a chick that identifies and a dude and a dude that identifies as a chick get together are they still gay?

Inquiring minds want to know.....

That hurts my brain. We have a friend that is going through the whole deal where her daughter is claiming to be trans. Her boyfriend of two years just dumped her and said he’s dumping her because he’s not gay. Apparently she’s devastated about the whole deal. Strange times.

Honestly, it seems like 80% of the gay community just want to be left alone. I think they actually roll their eyes at the circus it’s turned into. It seems like the loudest now and during the month of June are the vindictive trans folks and their latte liberal white suburban middle aged women “allies.” My supervisor is a gay woman with 3 kids. Great person, great parent, and great boss. Hardly even talks about it besides when we naturally discuss our families. I’m very glad she’s found happiness and is accepted by society in large.

People are waking up that when you give the far left an inch, it won’t be long before they come for the mile. “It’s no business what we do in the privacy of our bedroom” quickly turned into screening alphabet flag indoctrination at our kids and losing your job if you don’t have a rainbow flag social media pic in June; and “safe, legal, and rare” or “tragic but necessary” has quickly turned into shout your abortion and basically making infanticide legal.

Last I checked, it was pride that turned angels into demons. So I supposed they labeled their little month long celebration appropriately.

If you haven’t watched “What is a Woman” from the Daily Wire, I would highly suggest it

Last edited:

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
Be whatever you want to be and go about your business. If you’re a dude that thinks you’re a chick, fine, but if you still have a pecker, you can use the men’s and piss standing up, or use the stall.

Flatrock

Founding Member
Founding Member
It’s a reminder of what happens when you don’t teach logical reasoning and critical thinking in schools.

Critical thinking is pretty absent today. Damn near everyone would benefit from listening to different opinions and having an open mind.

- - - Updated - - -

And call me a pussy, but I just don't understand why it's so hard to just be nice to people. I thought that was something North Dakotans prided themselves on.

Everyone carry on. I'm going fishing.

Last edited:

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Flatrock, good luck fishing and I do agree with all of your last post.

“…Why is it so hard to just be nice to people?”

That is a great question and one that should be asked often. In my experience there are three types of people…those who are intolerant of just about everyone but themselves and those people suck. Then there are those who are tolerant of everyone and want to just go about their business while letting others do the same without anyone having to step on anyones toes. Those people are great. Then there are those who preach “tolerance, tolerance, tolerance” and do nothing BUT step on EVERYONE’s toes while they seek special treatment and are intolerant of anyone who doesn’t give that to them. Those people suck too, and most of the experiences I’ve had personally with the the trans/confused crowd has led me to believe they are mostly in group 3 and will hijack any cause they can for personal gain only. Minorities who play the race card every time something doesn’t go their way and white, woke liberals (not to be confused with democrats or liberals in general) are the same also…clueless, selfish, intolerant, and you should be asking your “can’t you just be nice?” Question to them.

I should add…I have several friends and coworkers, both male and female, who are gay. They are all great people as far as I am concerned who dislike all the media driven bullshit as much as I do and just want to go about their business and be themselves.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76